ForumsSupport ForumWhat the heck ???

36 5611
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Hey, has anyone as else noticed the last active feature that was recently put has just disappeared? Is this a bug or did someone complain or what?

• 36 Replies
Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Err thats pretty weird I have to say how long was it here for?Anyway if they did remove there has to be a reason for it right?

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

This is what I mean Thingthing, type in this thread instead.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

This is what I mean Thingthing, type in this thread instead

well buddy of course he knows that,but hes telling the topic creator to post in here so less spam will happen.

ex: i post hi a topic

next day someone posts hi as a topic

then i tell them i already made a topic about it so no spam happens.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I just noticed that as well. I don't know anything about the situation, but there could only be 3 solutions.
1) That feature is messing up somethng else on the site.
2) It's faulty and needs repairs.
3) Alot of people complained, but I find that very unlikely because I haven't seen any complaints, nor do I see a reason why we should remove it.

I would agree with this. I am not sure why it has been removed, but it is likely it was because it interfered with something else on the site. If I figure out why it has been removed, I will let you guys know.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Thanks Carlie i liked the new feature and want it back.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I have no idea why it was removed. I think that it is one of the best features that I have seen installed here on AG, and I have been here since April. I hope it comes back soon...

Showing 31-36 of 36