ForumsSupport ForumWhat the heck ???

36 5612
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Hey, has anyone as else noticed the last active feature that was recently put has just disappeared? Is this a bug or did someone complain or what?

• 36 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

The boards were down just now, right? Probably an old back-up came in and it doesn't have that feature

Nothing was wrong with the site, it just got removed.
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I, for one experienced no "lag"(yes I know it means slowness) while having the Last Active feature, the forums(and AG in general) seems exactly just as fast with a extra feature that was quite helpful

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

What is this "lag" people keep referring to? I've experienced nothing but quickness with Firefox. People need to clean up their computers.

XBlackKnightX
XBlackKnightX
70 posts
Peasant

I agree that is very strange.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

What is this "lag" people keep referring to? I've experienced nothing but quickness with Firefox. People need to clean up their computers.

Many people have been experiencing lag over the past week, and its wasn't the computers it was AG. I have other sites open and Its only Armorgames.
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I believe this lag came from the "last active" upgrade to AG. (Which I was not here for) It constantly was updating, causing lag... That is why it is no longer around.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

??? I've ran plenty of things. Parallels (VM Software), Firefox running YouTube, Flash Games, other website and everything ran smoothly. I don't understand why lag was caused by this new feature. It makes no sense. I really do believe people need to clean up their computers before complaining

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

hmm it was the source i tried to get on and my armatar had a red "X" and i pressed my name and it sais 404 error i was like noooo i got banned!!! then i got on after it left.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I can guarantee that any relationship between the new Last Active feature and this so called "Lag" is pure superstition. AG ran fine for me then just as it does now. People need to clear their internet history before complaining about some new feature that is quite helpful and barely takes up anything in terms of space.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Hopefully the real answer comes up soon.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Heh, funny, I just noticed that the last active feature was gone, went to the forums to find it, and immediately see this at the top of the list.

Anyway, I didn't experience any lag at all, and my computer is OLDER THAN DIRT. I really don't know what the problem was. I hope it comes back, though, because it really helped to give me an idea of when my friends were on.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

AG updates are not good as other webs!And runescape is getting better then ever!The popullation has been increase!!!Like added 1.6million people!

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Well i hope that it is fixed one reason because it was a little helpful but i think that is also why there was a lag.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

yeah i saw it was gone too, but I though it was normal

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

yes the last active was a good thing i will miss it
sob

=D