ForumsArt, Music, and Writingsequencing contest-need you opinions

0 3039
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys I was thinking of creating a new contest that would require a skill level in-between ubertubna's idea ,and the Punk-O-Matic Contest.The idea is to make a contest for this special program called musicshake which was used in FST6 and my own music threads about music that we had made in that site.The way it works is that you download this program for free and then you can select from tons of different things like instruments and chords,etc. then submit it to their site and post a link here.They have tutorials on the site to help people learn how to use it,and I got permission from Carlie to do this.I am not sure of a few things though like how many people would be willing to learn to use this program, or whether some people would be able to download it for what4ever reason.So I need to hear what you guys have to say,and then if it gets enough of a response then I shall create a new thread for it with full details such as rules and how it will be done,and this one can be locked afterwords.Also if you have any additional questions about this then just ask me on my profile or on this thread.Anyways I should give you a link to the site real quick since it would kind of help.

Music Shake Site

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0