ForumsSupport ForumIs stealing a game against the rules?

30 4305
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The new game of tanks is CrazyMonkey Games property.Why did the guy have it instead of CrazyMoneky.Isn't that cheating and against the rules?

• 30 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, crmison blade said it all! They sponsered that kid, so he put his game up, with there sponership logo on it. There, now do you belive us?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

There are lots of games with the CMG logo in the game. There are atleast 2 reasons:

1) That person creates games for CMG.
2) CMG helped him with the game but it is his (or her I'm not sure who you are talking about)

I agree with skater kid.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I got mixed up man!Man woo i need to refresh.Can someone summarize everything please?!?!?!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah.....Do you have any idea how many games submitted by others than AG have their logo on it.The reason why it has that logo is,because that company paid that person for the game to have their logo on it,and then submit it on other sites to promote that site.The idea is that if people like that game that they will go to that site to play more of them.Do you get it?

There are lots of games with the CMG logo in the game. There are at least 2 reasons:

1) That person creates games for CMG.
2) CMG helped him with the game but it is his (or her I'm not sure who you are talking about)

Will that do?I combined plokkey and my own comments.I think that's all you really need to know.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes but i still need to ask a mod. =)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

alright if you want,but I think they review the games for maybe a week or so before they allow them on to the site,and that is why they don't really need options like flagging games and such.You never see a game on AG removed for a reason.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Question:

How do you know all of this?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Being on the site awhile, you learn some things. I believe it says that when you submit a game, and it's common sense really. You're not just going to let any game on AG.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Oh but why didn't they just put it in CMG and give the credits to the inventor in the intro?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Because the creator has control of his/her own game. If he/she wants the game to be on AG, he/she will submit it. And just a little bit in the intro won't really show the creator. Most gamers will look at the person who submitted the game.....and plus, you're getting AP for work that is not yours.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But what if the creator doesn't care about AP

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

im pretty sure its against the rulez but just look at the guy who made scghd3 lolz he didnt make it

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Oh course stealing a game is against the rules!
I won't even be you're game and you would take the credit.
But you can ask the maker if you could add the game to any website with his/her permission .

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

juan9999999,the point is that person submitted their own game so what does it it really matter.Why run this into the ground anymore?

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

to get more AP. Have you not gathered this yet?

Showing 16-30 of 30