ForumsSupport ForumNew Merit Idea

39 4887
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think that if a thread gets 50 replies+, it should get a merit.

Because if a thread can get that many people, and people are liking it that much, i think it in a sense "helps" AG in a little way.

So the creator should be rewarded

• 39 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah mods can look through them but i still don't like this idea.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Forum merits, are not needed. They are there to encourage good and helpfull posts in the games. Most people spam them, so the people who don't get a reward.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah!Also that would encourage spam and people will find ways to cheat in order to get a merit.We could do this but look at the problems that can ruin the fun out of everything.
=)

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I don't like this idea. I agree with Jaun, people would spam too much.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I believe the answer to this topic was in the first page of the thread, so almost all the other posts are just spam, and this topic is very likely to get locked if it continues to go on like this.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think that if a thread gets 50 replies+, it should get a merit.

Not necessarily. Because it might be a thread people reply in a lot, but might only be about what is better, xbox or ps3? Where people only tend to reply things like 'xbox is better.' These threads might get a lot of responses, but the responses would not actually be constructive. The only way to really distinguish between whether it is constructive, or not worthy, would be if someone physically went in and made a decision on it. This would make a lot more work for moderators, and I would imagine people would start getting upset when their threads were not getting them.
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

the idea is not very good
the site would fill up with spam

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

^ what everyone else said. it would just encourage spam.

superspud94
superspud94
35 posts
Nomad

I agree, it would just encourage spam. But i do agree there should be another way to earn merits

Showing 31-39 of 39