ForumsSupport ForumOnline Offline suggestion

22 3937
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So this idea was really put into motion by Zega in a way:

I sometimes want to change my armatar to the blank one, like when I'm away or not online.

Now this was like.. WOW, idea! Which was really just a continuation of I'm wanting to not have his armartar on when he isn't online. So I am thinking if the user is online his armartar is, his. But if he isn't then the Armartar would be the blank one! Or something along these lines, few other ways of doing this would be maybe just shrinking the armartar, change the hue, or do something to it that differs from the normal armartar, sortoff hinting to the onlookers that "Hey. This person is offline... *high five* ".
  • 22 Replies
Hungry4Pie
Hungry4Pie
24 posts
Nomad

As other people might have mentioned, insted of the avatar, I think there should be something else. Avatars are mainly to show something about you and what class you are.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

It makes me feel ashamed to see people like Juan. lots of kids here take from other people. When someone doesn't read anything written, replies with ill-spoken garbage without one hint of thought and then blindly slams anything written because they have to keep to their point without admitting their wrong. You know younger kids feel the need to copy people, and it sickens me seeing this crap from you Juan, try acting more like an adult and not just blamming something without even a decent argument.

Woo dude what did i do.I forgot to provide the link!Big deal.let me give it right now!No I'm not mad.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2005205/onlinbe-offline-in-friends-list

Or put this great idea here.
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1991492/what-would-you-like-to-see-from-ag-in-the-future
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

LOL Lige just randomly popped in and put that...

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

the green and red light are already enough i think

midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

I would just like to add to this. What if you could change it back to the blank one whenever you want?

Sodis you can do that all you have to do is go to the armatar screen and click the dot on which ever one you have and update your armatar.

-anways that's a clever idea
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@juan:

onlinbe-offline-in-friends-list

This thrad is not about that. This thread is about showing if people are online or offline in their forum posts.
And I'm pretty sure Klaus meant more than just that you forgot the link... But anyway.

I don't really see a need for this. In what kind of threads would this be useful?
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

it would just be usefull, to be able to to look over and see if they are on, and will respond. I dont wanna have to check people profiles all the time. So great Idea!

@Juan: calm down! Jesus man, we all feel that way about you.

@lige: lol dude were did that come from?

Showing 16-22 of 22