ForumsSupport ForumMods. Way to strict?

16 2693
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Seriously, what is wrong with the mods? MasterChef got banned, but then he came back. So they banned him again. Then he came back a 3rd time, and he asked if he could stay without being banned. He didn't even do anything bad. But out of spite, the mods banned him anyway. Really, MODS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? just give the guy a chance. You are all to caught up with being preppy little jerks, that you don't even care about anyone else.

• 16 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, well your gonne be next to get banned but he got banned once and the rule is you cant come back!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

But still, what did he do that was so horrible? And as far as I can see, I haven't done anything bad yet, so why should I get banned?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I don't know what he did but he created an account to circumvent a ban.

I think the mods are way too nice sometimes. Theres a clearly spammers out there and you never see them get warned or talked to.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

I doubt the Mods want the whole community to know why he was banned, and hence they won't tell you why. Just ask him yourself.
second Once your banned you should be banned for a certain amount of time, or permanent depending on what he did. And it is against the rules to create multiple accounts.

I don't think you should be calling out all the mods either. Talk to them privately that way you don't start a flame war, or risk yourself getting banned. And "yelling" at the mods isn't nice, try to keep it calm and try to resolve the problem.

Thats my two cents.

~BI

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

No way! The mods are like peanut butter on jelly! They are great people, I don't think they are mean by any means at all.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Mods are strict becuase of people like you that always complain and spam.Mods just do their job to make AG better and more secure.If MasterChef got banned it's becuase he deserved it.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think mods are just doing there jobs is all.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

^ agreed. I doubt they just say "BANNED!" I'm betting all of the get together in a mod forum or something and discuss what the punishment will be for the member accused of something. And I bet they investigate those reports too.

And it is better to just comment on their profile or get their aim or whatever and try to resolve the problem privately with them

~BI

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I got banned yesterday and i deserved it.Do you see me complain?No right well step it up man.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

wow,banned whatd you do? well back on topic mods there are very few try being in there zapatos (shoes)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I told someone i was going to get him banned.

On topic:Yeah try to do their job(which i doubt you could)and then maybe,just maybe you will understand.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

really with the statements this is gonna get locked..and also its "Against the rules" to come back but still he didnt do anything..if they give an oath or something and something else then maybe they should be allowed back..like if he gets banned i lose 500 ap.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Ooh, complaining about mods, that's smooth. I get being opinionated, but there are ways to do things... and this certainly isn't one of them.

I don't think you should be calling out all the mods either. Talk to them privately that way you don't start a flame war, or risk yourself getting banned. And "yelling" at the mods isn't nice, try to keep it calm and try to resolve the problem.

Totally agree. If anything, you should read up on the Terms and Conditions before lodging a complaint against them
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i mean,who in the world would like to fight the mods and admins.It's like if you were fight ting the national guard or the army!!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Theres a clearly spammers out there and you never see them get warned or talked to.

Not true.
Showing 1-15 of 16