ForumsSupport Forumrating problem

20 3549
gman2008
gman2008
5 posts
Nomad

I have a problem: sometimes when I try to rate something it freezes for a few seconds and then brings me back to the home page. Is it just a glitch? How can I fix it?

• 20 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It brings you to the homepage?? Well if that happens, click the back button it should bring you back to the game. When you rate another game try not to click on the armor games logo, and if it still happens, I don't know XD

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Well sometimes this happens but all you have to do is rate it again until it works.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

The exact same thing happens to me. I just keep trying.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

just press back and rate the game again.thats why i always wait until im done to rate or comment a game.

michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

once i took time and typed up this awesome comment, and i was waiting to submit it, because i submit like right after i rate the games, well when i rated it it took me to the homepage, and of course like a tard i didnt remember what i had typed....

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

What internet browser are you using? It could be an issue with that.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Switch to firefox 3 if you haven't already. AG runs best on that browser, and I've never occurred that problem since.

michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

internet explorer on windows vista... if thats wat u mean

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

All you have to do is close your browser and open it again, go back to the game and rate it peacefully. If your lazy just right click and left click the rating randomly or click the rating and drag it out.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Wow, I post the solution to the problem, 8 others post after, solving the question with the same answer... If the question is solved guys, then leave the thread alone >_>

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This has never happened to me but i suggest to update something or let your PC rest.I have different problems but the solution is to let you PC sleep then use it.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Problem is, Shintetsu, people often forget to read the other posts, or just posts anyway for the points...

But yes, question has been answered? I hope it was helpful enough.
Line of no postliness appropriate?
I'm gonna try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Usually that happens to me but for me it usually stops spamm I guess. Just wait untill the game loads and play then rate.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

This always happens to me, I just go back and rate it again.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Actually it could be the game is not fully loaded because that is what happens alot.

Showing 1-15 of 20