Nomad

Should we have dinos for pitchers?

• 157 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Dino Armatars would be great!
Like you guys said before it would probably lead to cavemen and mammoths and stuff.
I like all that kinda stuff.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well we have to get a good idea every time and again.Although I am still waiting for the next batch to be released.At first Carlie predicted late September and that apparently was not very accurate.Anyways this would be an interesting thing to see.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

well we have to get a good idea every time and again.Although I am still waiting for the next batch to be released.At first Carlie predicted late September and that apparently was not very accurate.Anyways this would be an interesting thing to see.

Yea... I think something must have come up with the artist, because it usually does not take this long. Hopefully he will get them to us soon though, so we can get them out! I really think you guys are going to like this batch =)
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I hope the Dinos look Awsome!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

ahh yes the mystery artist.Anyways I hope this batch has more for people in between 5,000 to 10,000 AP and maybe even higher.Also I hope its as good as you make it out to be.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I hope the Dinos look Awsome!

also this has not yet been finalized so don't treat it as such,but if they do use this idea then I would hope so too.
chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

how about weapon armatars

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

how about weapon armatars

Well, we sort of want to stick with living subjects.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

man i want one that will make me change my armatar..that cool.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

hummmmmm..... really good suggestion. Wen do yall think the new armatars will come out?

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

it would be way too kiddish...we need more medieval armatars!!!

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I hope some good girl ones come out because there isn't that much for girls and I'd love a cool girl one.

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

that would be nice maybe more females will start to come to this site then

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I hope so Chowdollas to only females on this site I have seen are Asherlee, Myself, Carlie, Zophia, DragonMistress and PrettyPro I haven't seen much more!

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

yea talking to dudes gets boring after awhile

Showing 31-45 of 157