244 posts
Nomad

Should we have dinos for pitchers?

• 157 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Woah, I never expected Carlie to agree so quickly...maybe you should suggest it to John...

Why would I suggest it to John? Lol. Apparently you aren't aware of who has been sending in the armatar ideas ;-)

And dinosaurs, I love dinos! I am a huge fan of oceanography and paleontology. So lots of geology interests. I have taken dinosaur classes, and if I didn't decide to go into marine bio, I would have gone into paleontology. So yea, dinosaurs are cool =)
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Apparently you aren't aware of who has been sending in the armatar ideas ;-)

I never had a single idea..

Why would I suggest it to John?

*shrugs*

I am a huge fan of oceanography and paleontology

So am I, although I am not into it, but I like researching about it. (I think that was poorly worded)

So yea, dinosaurs are cool =)

Glad to hear.

So lots of geology interests

More than me
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Wait, Firetail is on...Does this mean you're not qutting?

And, the whole dino idea is bad...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

So am I, although I am not into it, but I like researching about it. (I think that was poorly worded)

Yea, well my research in the spring was geared towards oceanography. And my senior thesis is going to center around it as well, looking at microscopic foraminifera =) yays!

But anyways, back to dinosaurs. It might be an interesting way to go. If we did it, I would also suggest some pterosaurs and marine animals from the time period. An ichthyosaur would be pretty sweet to have as one =)
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I would love to see a leopleurodon. The all wise and knowing leopleurodon that could tell us the way to Candy Mountain. Mmmmmmmm... leopleurodon. So good...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Well, I think we should stick to dragons. They fit in well with the whole medieval thing. If we have dinos we have to bring in mammoths and cavemen (I'm starting to like this idea^^)

armoredbruno
armoredbruno
159 posts
Nomad

!) yeah love the idea

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

That would not be a bad idea there probably will be dino armatars.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

But anyways, back to dinosaurs. It might be an interesting way to go. If we did it, I would also suggest some pterosaurs and marine animals from the time period. An ichthyosaur would be pretty sweet to have as one =)

Mosasaurus?
Can't remember if that's how it's spelled... But definitely my favorite ancient critter.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I would love to see a leopleurodon. The all wise and knowing leopleurodon that could tell us the way to Candy Mountain. Mmmmmmmm... leopleurodon. So good...

Hehehe yea, would be awesome!

Well, I think we should stick to dragons. They fit in well with the whole medieval thing. If we have dinos we have to bring in mammoths and cavemen (I'm starting to like this idea^^)

Which is another reason why it would be AWESOME!

Mosasaurus?
Can't remember if that's how it's spelled... But definitely my favorite ancient critter.

(Mosasaur) - Oh yea, would definitely have to if we went with that theme. Mosasaurs are intense!
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I really like the idea it would be really good for the site and Carlie by any chance would you know when the new armatars are coming out?

superspud94
superspud94
35 posts
Nomad

That would be nice. I think that goblin armatars wouldnt be a bad idea either

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Dinosaurs for armatars? I wouldn't like it, mainly because the blueprint of Armorgames is medieval, and dinosaurs died out before mankind even existed(or monkeys, for that matter). I like the armatars the way they are, and the new batch sounds good too.

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

I think Dino Armatars should be cool because,
Armor Games is like 2,000 years ago and yea i know Dinos where here over 2000,000 years ago, And yea it kinda matches.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Please don't double post the same thing, recon.

But I'm pretty sure 90% of people right now agree with this...

Showing 16-30 of 157