rbn88
47 posts
Nomad

that woulld be cool to have t-rex or somthin like a pteradactl

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I like this idea. Maybe for the next batch, though, hopefully the new armatars are coming out soon!
But yeah, dino armatars would be really cool.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

They are coming out soon.*

*Soon as in meaning somewhere between 1 second-1 month.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Soon as in meaning somewhere between 1 second-1 month.

Apparently, now it may take longer. We are in the process of switching artists, and so the last batch got lost somewhere in the mix. So it was supposed to be done by now... but is going to have to be pushed back. They are still in the works though ;-) Just some technical difficulties.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Dang...that's not good news I was hoping they'd come soon. *

*Soon as in meaning somewhere between 2 weeks to 1 and a half months.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, me too. This is going to be a great batch, I really think you guys will like them

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

how many armot points would they be set at

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

More time = better armatars : ) I don't mind to wait

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Apparently, now it may take longer. We are in the process of switching artists, and so the last batch got lost somewhere in the mix. So it was supposed to be done by now... but is going to have to be pushed back. They are still in the works though ;-) Just some technical difficulties.

Does this possibly a new art style or does this new artist have the same style of art as the original one.Pretty much it would be appreciated if you could tell me how this will effect the new armatars if at all.When you say switching artists, does that mean you are no longer getting art from the old one,as in replacing him completely,or are you just getting another artists to do some art as well and you are switching over?Sorry for the run-on question.I am just being lazy.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Does this possibly a new art style or does this new artist have the same style of art as the original one.Pretty much it would be appreciated if you could tell me how this will effect the new armatars if at all.When you say switching artists, does that mean you are no longer getting art from the old one,as in replacing him completely,or are you just getting another artists to do some art as well and you are switching over?Sorry for the run-on question.I am just being lazy.

I am not sure what his style is. The other artist couldn't do them anymore, so he set us up with a new artist. I am sure that the style will be somewhat different, since all artists have their own style. But what that will be, we will just have to wait and find out =)
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So then the art will look different huh....This should be interesting.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I never ever even knew who the last artist was...or who is going to be the new artist.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

So then the art will look different huh....This should be interesting.

Yea, I am excited for the new batch! =)
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I'm guessing this thread will hold all the outbreak of awesomeness when the new armatars come out?

New Artist huh....

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Artist? Well, It would depends how it looks, you hired one, it seems it must be pretty special.

Showing 106-120 of 157