ForumsSupport ForumSite Updates Takeing way to long?

28 3452
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Has anyone noticed that it's been over a month since the last site update? I personally think that they should update the site more often. Also, one of the Admins told me one month ago from today that new armatars were comeing out 'soon' I might be blind, but I'm pretty sure I'm not, and I haven't seen any new armatars. everyone please feel free to share your thoughts.

• 28 Replies
chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

Carlie did you delete my reply cause i cussed in it

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ohh thats cool..maybe hes Pablo Picasso but a zombie thats why he takes long but still doesn awesome 0-o.

Shane1354
Shane1354
112 posts
Nomad

Well I actually think the longer it takes the better because then he/she might have a massive batch so just wait please.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well I actually think the longer it takes the better because then he/she might have a massive batch so just wait please.

the bug armatars had quite a few and it didnt taake this long..maybe the mods/admins are stilll deciding on what ap they put them on.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

the bug armatars had quite a few and it didnt taake this long..maybe the mods/admins are stilll deciding on what ap they put them on.

No, the bug armatars only had 10, which is why they came out pretty quickly.

And I have not received the armatars yet, so it is not taking longer because I have them and haven't decided where to put them. Believe me, as soon as I get them, I put them right up. So you never have to worry about that as a reason for delay.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

No, the bug armatars only had 10, which is why they came out pretty quickly.

And I have not received the armatars yet, so it is not taking longer because I have them and haven't decided where to put them. Believe me, as soon as I get them, I put them right up. So you never have to worry about that as a reason for delay.

Carlie,don't even waste your time explaining and apologizing
to the users who ask or them.
You have enough weight around you shoulders and putting an extra 50 would result in a back injury.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

According to what I've heard, we only have one site developer

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yup, that's what I've known for 9 months. *nods*

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea... we only have one site developer. But what does that have anything to do with the discussion we were having about armatars? Please read through the thread before you respond next time. Thanks.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

carlie if I may add this though, He was not responding to that he was responding to the question starting the thread.

Yes, I am aware of that. But the issue had already been addressed. There is a difference between posting just to post, and posting to add something constructive.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Yea... we only have one site developer

Have you guys ever discussed trying to get another one? Having only one sounds like a lot of work for one guy to do
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oops...sorry Carlie.
So the current subject is how there have been no updates for at least a month, or the bug armatars?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Guys... just wait for it.

AG is already a great site, why does everyone have to complain? (it is human nature I guess.)

Showing 16-28 of 28