ForumsSupport ForumMORE AVATARS

22 5025
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

I think that we should be able to create ower own avatar like on yahoo or aim its only cool if you get to create like your own monster or human right

• 22 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I'm confused......

On Topic

OK so my final statement.

Another reason that it's a waaaay bad idea is that a competition of best armatar will occur making a huge problem between users and maybe break firnds apart.No one will like each other and then mods will have to solve that huge problem!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Haha... that would be a major drama Juan.

Anyways... no, that would just make AG like other sites, the Armatars make it unique. And yes, there are more armatars coming soon so just wait a sec!

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

I personally love the new animal armatars, and I hear there are more coming soon. Like loads of other people have said, people would put inappropriate stuff in them. Not cool, but it's the internet so what are you going to do? I have alot of fun trying to get the next level of Armatars. Just recently got the bug ones. I would really not like it if this was implemented in Armor Games.

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q397/OctoberSnowsSig/OctoberSnowSig-1.png

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why does everyone here think that because that feature is on some other site, it has to be on here?!

Orange_Juice_twelve
Orange_Juice_twelve
34 posts
Nomad

Creating your own avatar would render armor points virtually worthless.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Some people like different features. It's a fact of life.

Anyways... it would lessen the value which people place on AP.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Since this has been brought up many many many times before, I will be locking this. Just know that we have no plans to change our current armatar system. So if you don't like the armatars, tough! ;-P lol

Showing 16-22 of 22