ForumsSupport ForumAnother code for profile

24 3329
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You know the code that takes you directly to you comments

http://armorgames.com/user/YOUR NAME HERE#messenger

Well i found another code that takes you from the bottom of your page to the top of your about.

Here it is!
http://armorgames.com/user/YOUR NAME HERE#about

If you see closely,you could of figured it out yourself.
Well later and have a great day! ^_^

• 24 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yep!
I know.
The credit goes to crimsomblade right?
Or to _______

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It's me if you didn't know it. Other users just built on it trying to find new stuff. Some people use, some don't.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Juan, even though this is your own topic, you don't have to post after one new person posts.

And I find it fairly useless, as it would be stupid to take the time to write the link when all you have to do is click refresh and you'll be at the top, even if the page does reload.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

And I find it fairly useless, as it would be stupid to take the time to write the link when all you have to do is click refresh and you'll be at the top, even if the page does reload.

That's why people put links into they're profile.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

You don't have to tell me.
Keep it to yourself.
If you don't like it and think is dumb,then don't bother posting here.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think that this is one of those threads were there should not be any replies because none are needed.

I mean you read it, get the code, and you're done, Theres no need to post a response.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Juan, these topics are for discussion. We aren't here only to discuss how useful and fantastic and amazing your ideas are. We can express our opinions too.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Some people just think ideas are bad and never look at the pros.
This is not an idea it's just a helping little code.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Juan, these topics are for discussion. We aren't here only to discuss how useful and fantastic and amazing your ideas are. We can express our opinions too.

He is right. Unless you are prepared to take criticism for your thread, don't post one.
Showing 16-24 of 24