ForumsSupport ForumMore than just games...

20 4034
99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

I thought it would be nice if this site had more than just games. Like an animation section where users could posts animations instead of those little contests people have every now and then. There are a few well known sites with this concept, and it works fine. I thought this would be something quite obvious so I checked a few pages of suggestions but didn't find anything, or I wasn't concentrating. Anyway, back to the point, sometimes when you don't feel like playing and just relaxing and watching a cool animation...you could. If the animation is really good maybe you could get a merit for it.

• 20 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with claus...we are ArmorGames so if we add videos and music and etc. It would make us to ordinary..like Newgrounds..

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

What if we had videos that you could control and add things to the characters?
That could be a VIDEO-GAME

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, I don't like Newgrounds and pretty much every time I go there, I skip right to the games anyways... I don't think we need to expand to animation, besides, it would take a while for the word to spread and for people to make their videos. We're fine now.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i think video games could be nice form the staff but i don't think we need it.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Submitting animations and the like is what the Art, Writing, and Media section of the community board is for. You can post there, you get recognition for your efforts, and it gives users a good time. But like many people agreed on, this site is about gaming, it's going to stay this way. To make the art even more fun, we have contests and such to go along. But this all goes into the specific section of the community boards, the rest of the section is specifically for gaming only.

Showing 16-20 of 20