ForumsSupport ForumBirthday suprise!

67 8692
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, not sure if this has been brought up but he goes. So lets say on your birthday, there is a big colorfull thing that says birthday boy/girl?

No Ap or nything would come with it, just something to let every one know.

What do you think? No cons i can think of.

• 67 Replies
OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

Like many others have said people would abuse it and change their birthday. The only way around this is to not be able to edit your birthday.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But as pokkley said you got to think before you act

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

But as pokkley said you got to think before you act

What's that do with my idea? We are not talking about plokkey.

As for you saying it would be pointless, or people would change it every day, so what? It would just be a fun addition to the site, and if they changed it, o well. I am a guy, and changed my gender to female, it made no diffrence.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

With AG being an infant and all, we have to put beneficial before "neat additions", this one would be going to the latter choice.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

With AG being an infant and all...

Toddler. An infant is annoying, AG is not so annoying anymore as more of the hiccups and burps are out of the way. It's time for potty-training o.o
And learning how to dress ourselves. Well, itself.

Strange Metaphors=Huh?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Yeah, those were pretty good; I'm impressed O_o

But anywhoo, we need additions that would help AG become better and beneficial to the users, rather than have small, random additions that don't benefit AG at all. We need to give the toddler its binky and bottle after all, so it's good for the day.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

We need to give the toddler its binky and bottle after all, so it's good for the day.

Translations?

And I think if they did put any Birthday notification for us users it would just be a little tiny cake(like the MSN emote cakes, that's all) next to the user's name under some 'Special Event' thing, so i'd be like this pretty much.

Active Users 54 Users
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Special Event
[cake]Estel, [cake]ShintetsuWA, [jumpingjacks]RaptorExx

But that's pretty much it o.o
Showing 61-67 of 67