ForumsSupport ForumBirthday suprise!

67 8690
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, not sure if this has been brought up but he goes. So lets say on your birthday, there is a big colorfull thing that says birthday boy/girl?

No Ap or nything would come with it, just something to let every one know.

What do you think? No cons i can think of.

• 67 Replies
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

cool!! i like the idea. well how about to those who didn't put their own birthdays??

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Right now we're talking about it for the day of your account's birthday. (When you registered)

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

cool!! i like the idea. well how about to those who didn't put their own birthdays??

It is required to put in your birthday when you create your account. (to see your age).
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It is required to put in your birthday when you create your account. (to see your age).

Actually, it is not required...
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I think if mods do it,that would be very kind of them.
If it doesn't require a reward then i agree but we need to wait for better things and then maybe this could be incorporated.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Actually, it is not required...

Yes it is. Then how would you verify that you are 13 or over?
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh. Well i guess you're right there, but it's also not required in a sense that you can remove it later.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah but you need it to see if you're valid o enter then they put it so you can keep it private.
it does make sense after you think about it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

it does make sense after you think about it.

That's why you think about it beforehand.

Also, why can't everyone just make their own poster saying happy birthday? Not much of a big deal.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

It would be cool, and it would be awesome to see it.

Maybe you should make it so only the user can see it otherwise people will start changing their birthdays everyday.

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Ha good idea Skater I really like it its not a bad idea anyway.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

This would be a test of the truthfulness of users and will truly show peoples worthiness. People will notice if they lie because they will see the banner every time.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But this is not really helping AG is it?
We need to have useful things that users like and not unnecessary things that don't really do any good use.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Kingryan, you have been here a while have you not?

Only since the start of the year...I am not a quitter...I have seen many come and go...

KingRyan
RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

Its an alright idea I guess my brithday is next January though I don't think it helps AG but I guess it could work.

Showing 46-60 of 67