26 4911
Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

Hooray my 1st forum game!
Ok 1`st you must pick your character here is the format:
Name:
RaceLycanthrope(werewolf) vampire, serpentine, Elf, Orc, huminoid dragon)
Physical appearance:
Starting Place small village, large city, desert village, small cottage etc.)
Weapon of choose: (no firearms please!)

Story so far: Demons(known to you and I as humans) have come from the underworld to kill all living creatures in our world and make our world like the stupid real world. HEEELLLPPPP!!!! All fantasy creatures are allies until further on.

How this will work: I will put you in situations and try to kill you. I will also say if you get rewards and stuff. I will say if you live or die, if you die you will need to make another character.I will try to make this fair. I hope you enjoy dieing as must as I like killing.(the humans will have no really advanced weapons like nuclear bombs)

• 26 Replies
Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
509 posts
Nomad

Name:Teh_Kid
Race:Paladin(dark elf)
Physical Appearance6'3"230buffed; having been trained by his father who is a high ranked paladin Teh is about as fit as it gets, he's never been in battle so he keeps a naive happy expression on his face at all times and is always in the mood for laughs. He sports an apprentice's armor at almost all times and keeps a sword and a light magic book at his sides.
starting place:large city

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

jalte, all fantasy people are allies..

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

(teh) You are walking down to the market to get your sword sharpened when a odd sound from the abandonded building to your right starts to annoy you. What do you do?(this is starting a long story line so you should go in to investigate.)

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

OOOKKKK WE NEED MORE PEOPLE OR IM GOING TO GO CRAZY BY THINKING THIS IS A BAD IDEA FRO A FORUM GAME!!!!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

is my fruit multi use and how many do i have?

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

you have five and you can only turn into an elf with it

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i use one and lure the leader away kill him and take his suit and tell others elfs to call off attacks is that ok?

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

no... you havent even went to the village yet...

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

add go to the village to what i did before... work?

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

You hear a lot of screaming and fighting around two miles away, towards the orc village... What do you do? (that is what you should be doin savin the orcs!)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

fly and burn the human archers and make sure i dont burn buildings or orcs

Showing 16-26 of 26