26 4906
Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

Hooray my 1st forum game!
Ok 1`st you must pick your character here is the format:
Name:
RaceLycanthrope(werewolf) vampire, serpentine, Elf, Orc, huminoid dragon)
Physical appearance:
Starting Place small village, large city, desert village, small cottage etc.)
Weapon of choose: (no firearms please!)

Story so far: Demons(known to you and I as humans) have come from the underworld to kill all living creatures in our world and make our world like the stupid real world. HEEELLLPPPP!!!! All fantasy creatures are allies until further on.

How this will work: I will put you in situations and try to kill you. I will also say if you get rewards and stuff. I will say if you live or die, if you die you will need to make another character.I will try to make this fair. I hope you enjoy dieing as must as I like killing.(the humans will have no really advanced weapons like nuclear bombs)

• 26 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Race: Dragon
Physical appearance: wings with holes for battles but can still fly, yellow eyes.
Starting Place: Small Village
Weapon of choose: Teeth, Claws, And Fire

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

sigh.

Name: Yorn
Race: Elf
Physical appearance: Young, muscular, scars on arms and legs
Starting Place: small cottage
Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows, elvish sword (stong and light)

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

JALTE, FORGOT A NAME!!!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Race: Dragon
Physical appearance: wings with holes for battles but can still fly, yellow eyes.
Starting Place: Small Village
Weapon of choose: Teeth, Claws, And Fire

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

K then you guys are enough. Ill write what happens tomarrow and I forgot to add my character!
Name:Kyle Rune
Species: elf
Physical appearance: a 13 year old boy that is tall for his age. He dresses all in scarlet. Usually wears a hood.
Weapon of choose: Lond sword and book of magic law

gablaltorax
gablaltorax
84 posts
Nomad

Hey gondor can i be a Giant ogre? if so

NameOOM
Race:Giant Ogre
Physical appearance:Greenish/brown skin,With red Markings on his face that symbolise his Leader ship to other Ogres, very tall Muscular,Wears Chains on his neck.
Starting Place:Forest?(is that allowed??)
Weapon of choose:Tree with the green part cut off like a log with wooden pegs sharpened to a perfect tip.(basicly a giant i mean giant mace)

...If this doesnt work than change All ogres to Orc

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

K ill start the stories with Mc Loven, and end with DOOM. Mc Loven was a dragon that lived in a small cave over the village of Bucovac, he woke up one day to the sound he knew best: battle. When he lookas out of his cave he sees odd looking elves(humans) charging at the milita of Bucovac. What do you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

BURN THE ELFS THOSE MY FRIEND THEY KILLING!!!!!!!!!!

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

Yorn was taking a hunting trip around his cottage when out of nowhere... an arrow comes flying at you and you see who shot it, a masked huminoid, taller than a dwarf but shorter than an elf what do you do?

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

(yes you cna be a red ogre) Doom was in the forest hunting with a few other tribes men. You here swinging and everything goes black. You wakeup to your tribes men killed and shouts coming from the direction of your village! what do you do?

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

You manage to burn some of the humans but they turn on you! You are quickly surrounded and being proded at with spears and being fired at by arrows what do you do?(PS you can speak telepathically with everyone but humans)

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

(PSS giant ogres are called reg ogres even though they arent red)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

telepath call for help with all of the nearby allies

Gondor12340
Gondor12340
70 posts
Nomad

(Mc Loven) The militia gathers their forces and charges the humans! The humans are over run and are killed. YES our first battle won agianst the humans! You with a fruit of elven transformation!(lets you become an elf so you can enter a village and talk regularly)you also get a metal quarter staff and five silver pieces. You hear a lot of screaming and fighting around two miles away, towards the orc village... What do you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

if they allies i help em if the fruit is multi use i use it and act liek a elf but kill the elfs lol

Showing 1-15 of 26