ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Pie Pt. 2 (Rated R for Restricted Gays)

4 2427
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

When we left, our little hero had been cursed for eternal damnation by Hades. This epic tale continues the story that has won over so many hearts all over the thread it was on:

He swallowed the pie, licking his lips as he did so. The woman beside him looked like she'd rather have her ears stapled to a rotting carcass of a rather smelly horse, but Zeus had already told Poseidon that, in fact, Angela DID like Brad!!! (ZOMG! I know, right? They are sooo totally going out!) I looked at Hades with utter loathing, as I took in another earful of "D#MN!!" That was my punishment, see: I was sentenced to eternally hearing "d#mn" for the rest of my life. I took out a gun, then shot the woman beside Hades. I took her purse, emptied the money, ran to a nearby shop labeled "HELLISTER: HADES APPROVED APPAREL", bought a purse, and ran back to Hades. I then dumped the purse over his head, picked him up, and threw him in a shredder. Suddenly, I realized what I had done. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I yelled. "IT'S TOO SMALLL!!!!!!" But I was too late. The shredder broke. On the bright side, Hades was dead, and appeared back as a spirit in the Underworld. Which is where I was. So then I baked his solid remains into a pie, and we chatted about life. Suddenly, an evil crazy psychopathic cannibal burst in and chewed the lower half of my figernail off. "YOU @%#^#$#@$#@$%$$@!!!! It's a bit late for villains! Who do you think you are? Venom or something??" He responded by telling me that Angelina had broke up with Brad, so Brad was now painting extremely racist caricatures in a nearby Disneryunderworld. Then he told me he wanted to take over the Underworld.
"Why?" I asked.
"What?"
"Why do you want to take over the world?"
"I don't understand the question."
"Look, you must have a reason for taking over the world!" I yelled
"Oh, I do."
"Tell me!!" I demanded.
"It's a secret."
"Well you're adopted! HA!"
"gaypeoplesaywhat" he muttered
"What?"
"Exactly."
"But same sex marriage is illegal here!!!! NOOOO"
Suddenly, I felt something behind me. I was about to turn, when Hades yelled "There's a naked man behind you!!" I silently muttered to myself "Don't look don't look don't look don't look don't- AH! I LOOKED!"
I then blew up and died.

=D

• 4 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

+_+

OK....slightly....random....

How can you die in Hell?

KingRyan

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

WHAT THE F#CK!!!! This was so retardedly random I laughed.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

=D Thanks. I guess. =/ Anyway, I'll make a Part 3 soon.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Okay... this is a very strange story. Why exactly are you writing it??

Showing 1-4 of 4