ForumsSupport ForumHalloween Armatar Contest!

20 3085
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Well, we know how much everyone has been anxious for armatars. And here is your chance to get some new ones up! We are holding a Halloween Armatar Contest, and will be adding some of the entries to the armatar options for the next few weeks. Since Halloween is coming up very soon, if you would like to enter make sure to do so ASAP!

So be sure to check out the Halloween Armatar Contest in the Art, Music, and Writing forum.

• 20 Replies
scruffyfan
scruffyfan
65 posts
Nomad

I wish I was a good enough artist, heh.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

hehs sounds cool, hope it goes well.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I will give it a try, anyway.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Sounds good! I'm not very good at drawing so I won't win but I'll still try because it sounds fun =)
I can't wait to see the cool submissions, and I haven't even gone to the thread yet!?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I hope to see LOTS of submissions from everyone who has been complaining that we haven't added new armatars in a while!! ;-P

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I have not complained, but have submitted one anyway.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

There aren't any legal issues with using user submissions, are there?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Juan's is good. I doubt I can even compete. I might try though...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

As long as everything is original, there should be no issues.

And firetail, Juan's was disqualified because it was not an original submission. People cannot submit copyrighted work.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ok..hmmm so i just use the paintworks?? right? well,hmmm..i have a goodz one,but im telling noone!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Just wanted to let you all know that I uploaded some of the entries at the 0AP armatar level. So be sure to go check them out!

And if you want to see who made them, be sure to check out the thread in the Art, Music, and Writing forum =)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well it's not even Halloween for me yet so I won't change my armatar...even if it pains me to think about it yes, I'm going to probably change my armatar.

But just for Halloween o.O
*does happy dance all over living room for ghost being accepted*

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I am getting in the spirit already! We are baking Halloween cookies right now, so I am already excited =)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I love these! So to every one who made them good job!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I am getting in the spirit already! We are baking Halloween cookies right now, so I am already excited =)

Same. We (the happy couple) are making 3-D pumpkin cookies. They are basically cakes, but has the cookie taste to it, but we are only making three. They are about... 2x1 each. They are turning out fantastic and all we are doing is using our butter knives and our imagination. Oh, and of course, love too =D
Showing 1-15 of 20