ForumsGamesbubble tanks 3

119 249516
Pingoo_Tom
Pingoo_Tom
7 posts
Nomad

bubble tanks is a very populor game in which you controll a small bubble tank shooting other bubble tanks to evolve your tank to have beter weapons. bubble tanks 3 is roomered to have over 30 differant tanks that are cusmisible ( can actually place your weapons on the tank, like the game doodle defender and doodle defender 2The game has also been roomered to have a new , exiting feature where you can play other people around the world in a massive areana.

• 119 Replies
errorc0de
errorc0de
11 posts
Peasant

BT 2 was great. i would like to see the ability to buy weapons and upgrades with bubbles as you advance in BT 3

IgnisFatum
IgnisFatum
4 posts
Nomad

It will be better if player can choose details for new tank more flexible

R4000
R4000
1,245 posts
Nomad

I would love a third. It HAS to have a SAVE function. And over 500 enemies, like 5 bosses, free play, arena mode (defeat enemies in MISSIONS for points), multiplayer mode (try to destroy other ppl on either the same comp or around the world in one giant bubble arena), a HIGH scoring system <-IMPORTANT!, being able to spend the points you've earned in total in all sessions ever on game modes, being able to unlock new kinds of tanks for free mode, etc. would all be nice to have if it will be the last installment. Because final games in a series ALWAYS gotta have everything a player could dream of, so it can't be bested. And you won't have to make another. AWESOME.

Sleipmon
Sleipmon
4 posts
Shepherd

@R4000:
Well I think maybe 10 bosses instead of 5. I LOVE fighting bosses

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Bubble Tanks Arena's is out, it's not Bubble Tanks 3, mentioned by the creators and shown by the different color scheme. It allows you to customize your own tank, as well as create your own enemy tanks and own arenas. You can only move in one direction and it features nearly all of the previous abilities and weapons from Bubble Tanks 2.
Bubble Tanks 3 is said to be able to have allies, free movement and new abilities and weapons.

Oh, and BTA is awesome.
BT3 Is probably going to be the best if it features new weapons and abilites

Can't wait >

Couple things I did not like in BTA though:
1) You cannot equip more weapons if you have a bigger tank, there's little point of having a juggarnaught if he's a slow mover, easy target with just as much power as one the size of the head of a pin. What they should've done is allowed about 20 (maybe and probably more) Gun Points for size 6, size 5 could have 16, and size 4 could have 12, as would the others... maybe... Size one could (obviously) be a smaller one, this would intrigue people to create their own style of fighters.
2) Weapons enemies had. I really would like to have the blood sucker seekers or a sticky gun, of course we have a sticky burst but if we had a spare gun slot, why not have a sticky? I wouldn't mind having mines either, we had both of these back in Bubble Tanks 2, why not here?
3) Bringing back the original abilites. I know, most were brought back, but 3 were the ones that caught me on the most:
1. Mitosis Seekers, they're fly around you and would take a bullet for you, and they would also automatically respawn, kind of a shield that can be overpowered if used too much.
2. Ally Swarm, how awesome would it be to have a spawn-creator that would work for you (kind of applies to 2 here), because we have temporary damage dealers (seekers) that don't quite give you that presence. Of course this could be fixed in Bubble Tanks 3 as they said they could be bringing allies in this one, which is awesome too (multiplayer possibly?).
3. Assembling yourself, back in BT2 you could (as a maxed out Sniper) deconstruct yourself, moving freely around the bubble field where enemy bullet bubbles would go right through you doing nothing, a very intriguing ability which if introducing larger bubblefields is in BT3, this could be key. (Oh and immoveable obstacles would be AWESOME, but will take out some of the flavour of the game..)

I hope you take some of these suggestions, good luck Hero Interactive, and thank you for the amazing games (not just Bubble Tanks y'know )

- H

sivi14
sivi14
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer option (fighting actual people and their tanks) would be good.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Bubble tanks two was so awesome bft carrier own. Cant wait for the third and if is mulitplayer would be top game on AG.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

bubble tanks three is definetly going to a hit, Bubble tanks 2 is really good too I cant wait for bubble tanks 3!!!

Blankness
Blankness
57 posts
Nomad

No more waiting needed BtA is out YAY now to go play...

Vimicro
Vimicro
4 posts
Nomad

i completed bubble tanks 2 and bubble tanks arenas campaigns!

jasonama
jasonama
1 posts
Nomad

I think that bubble tanks 2 is awesomer than bubble tower defence and that I think no. 3 would be very cool with achevements like, "50 kills, 100 kills, 200 kills, 500 kills, etc.". You had bubble money and you could buy bubble buzookas, machine guns, piercing bullets, etc.. An awesome upgrade game that blows your mind. people love upgrade games. like "Icy tower" and "Farmvill" and CafeWorld on facebook. I can't wait!

Ethan777
Ethan777
2 posts
Nomad

bubble tanks arenas isnt the third bubble tanks

molotov831
molotov831
1 posts
Nomad

make the freaking game all ready do you know how long i've been waiting

KrakenX
KrakenX
12 posts
Nomad

Bt3... nice

zillacutz
zillacutz
514 posts
Nomad

Bt3... nice

dont spam.... and bubble tanks 3 is going to be released soon i think... when arenas came out i thought that it was the third but i was saddened that it was not... i love the first 2 and cannot wait to see what the third will have to offer
Showing 91-105 of 119