ForumsForum Games-In The Reflection- RPG

46 8386
TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Plot : The Strongest Illusionist of the Mirror Clan (There are 5 Illusionist Clans : Crysis , Transparency , Light , Water Reflection Clan , and the Mirror Clan) transported you and a couple more friends who ventured into the lands of the Illusionists into a dimmension where the Truth is in between the lies. This new World is set in a Medieval Background with religions fighting each other (Crusades Cross-over) for superiority. Each Religion has their own PRAYERS (equivalent of Magic) as a tribute to their Gods , each specific God has a different name. The God of Thunder is called Tulan , The God of Flames is Rulu , The God of Water & Ice is called Muolit , The God of Wind is called Rulan.
(The game takes place AFTER guns were developed , basic guns obviously)

While in the other World the Illusionists are watching your progress with extra-ordinary excitment. You are just pawns.

-In the Reflection-

Mechanics :
You pick your name: For Example : Frank Hughar
You pick your GOD : Muolit
You pick your class : 10 to Pick From :
CQC (Close Quarters Combat): Warrior , Bloodletters (Bloodlusted Barbarians who have weapons tied to their arms and wear only rags or leather) Knight (You have to BUY a horse)
Ranged : Hunter , Gunner (Only slow-load rifles OR quick-reloading old-school pistols) Tracker (The only class with traps available)
Disciples: Priest (Healer with a few offensive Magics) , Monk (CQC + 2-3 Offensive spells) , Priest of the Dark (Purely Offensive + Curses) , Witch-Hunter (skilled in CQC , Offensive Magic and Healing)

That's All For Now.

• 46 Replies
Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Name: John
God: Muolit
Class: Tracker
HP:50/50
XP:10/50
Armor: Light Armor /w BotF
Lone Wolf
Reputation with Fire Clan:0
Reputation with Thunder Clan:0
Reputation with Water & Ice Clan:0
Reputation with Wind Clan:0

c)

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

(+3 HP +5 Good Karma , 1+ Agility and 1+ Cunning)

You are back to 50 HP from the 47 drop.
You gained 5 Good Karma so you have 7 now.
You gained 1 Agility , so you can run faster.
You gained 1 Cunning , you can produce poisons now!
You searched the Scout and he had 100 gold on him!

John you are in the capital of the Water Country you visit me. I am a merchant. ''Welcome Stranger'' What is it that you want to buy?

A) Please can I have an upgrade to my armor (50 gold , you get 2.5+ Armor rating , + 10 Good Karma)
B) You say nothing , you walk up take a sharpening stone that's in a bad condition but still usable (The Knife you got gets +4 Damage , +10 Bad Karma)
C) Please can I have a pack of bandages. (25 gold , usable in free of fighting situations , +10 Good Karma)
D) Please can I have a big piece of meat (30 Gold , usable on Animals , 10+ Good Karma)
E) Try to kill me using any trap (You pick) , if you kill me and succed you will get a reward. Although I'll be reborn (I got a few friendly priests) (-10 HP , +20 Bad Karma , Reputation with the Thunder Clan -100 + 100 XP)

Lone Wolf
Inventory: Nothing. (Add the thing you bought/or stole in the shop)

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Lone Wolf
Inventory: Nothing

a)

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

can you do me please?

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Psy , you find yourself freezing your bottom off in a cave near the top of the Mountain in the middle of Forest Rashiki.

A) You start a Fire (10+ HP , 5+ Good Karma 1+ Cunning +1 Intelligence)
B) You run off from the cave and make a leap of faith onto a ledge near bottom of the mountain (10- HP , 5+ Good Karma , 2+ Agility -1 Intelligence)
C)You walk calmly around the mountain down to the bottom (5-HP , +5 Good Karma , +2 Intelligence -1 Agility.)
D) You shoot off a few rocks and kill a few animals travelling up, you eat the meat from their corpses. (+15 HP , 10- Bad Karma , Brutality Perk (Check in my post for Death_Bringer at the bottom of the page) , +2 Accuracy , 2+ Cunning.)
E) You stay in the cave and do Nothing (-5 HP , 0 Karma , -1 Intelligence.)

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

John , you walk calmly into the forest and meditate there and think about what you've achieved so far. After that you:

A) Hunt some animals for their meat (10+ HP +10 Bad Karma , +1 Agility , 1+ Cunning)
B) Set a trap for some animal that might accidentaly stumble in it (10+ HP, 5+ Bad Karma , 1+ Cunning , 1+ Intelligence)
C) Wait for a large animal to attack you , and fight back killing it (5+ HP 5+ Good Karma, 1+ Strength , 1+ Intelligence)
D) Get some fresh berries from the rural area next to your current position. (5+ HP , 15+ Good Karma , 1+ Intelligence 1+ Cunning -1 Strength) (Friend of Nature Perk , you can play the role of a farmer , you can grow plants out of seeds and then eat the fruit , takes 2 turns to use.)

XP:45/50
Armor: Upgraded Light Armor /w BotF
Lone Wolf
Perks: None

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

I will do 1

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

Lone Wolf

a)

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

(10+ HP , 5+ Good Karma 1+ Cunning +1 Intelligence)

You gain 10+ HP You have now exceeded your limit and you're well taken care of: 60/60 HP (You need to copy Death_Bringer's info chart ok?)

You gain 5+ Good Karma , and are on the way of becoming a good Character,

You gain 1+ Cunning , and can plan your shooting action more clearly and with ease.

You gain 1+ Intelligence, and can easily start engineering from scavenged parts.

You started the fire and you see there's a hole that you can fit through. What do you do?

A) Go check on what the hole is, first. ( No HP change, 5+ Good Karma , +2 Intelligence)
B) Don't bother checking but check the shiny things next to the fire (Surprise, no HP Change or Karma Change. +1 Cunning.)
C)Get your M. Revolver out and shoot in the hole to kill evil minions! That could be hiding there. (2- HP, +10 BAD Karma , 1+ Accuracy, -1 Intelligence)

Name: Psy
God: Rulu
Class: Gunner
Weapon: Modified Revolver.
Armor:Light Armor /w BotT
Lone Wolf

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

HP:60/60
Lone Wolf

a)

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name: Psy
God: Rulu
Class: Gunner
Weapon: Modified Revolver.
Armor:Light Armor /w BotT
Lone Wolf

B)

Question : Is killing enemies bad karma?

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Death that was psy's dude

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

oh, lol

TheLoreMaster
TheLoreMaster
34 posts
Nomad

Depends what style , if you kill them brutally you obviously gain bad Karma. But if you injure a part of their body that does not seem grusome if hit then that's like Neutral Karma (0) Or (If leg or arm) +2 Good Karma. Why? Because you don't kill them but you disable a part off their body. If hit anything else it's bad karma. For example Shoulder is neutral Karma. One of the toe's is bad karma.

etc. It'll be explained in roleplay.

I'm taking a 10 minute break for now ok? Don't worry I'll come back.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

u said 10 min

Showing 31-45 of 46