ForumsSupport ForumCan we keep these new armatures?

52 6577
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, alot of them really dont seem that hallowween-ish. I mean this one i have is just a ghost, it dost look like a halloween one really. I would like to have this for a long time, so can we keep them year round?

• 52 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Abstract is ok too, as long as it looks good and is somehow 'Halloween' themed. It doesn't have to be typical Halloween per say.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

maybe these can be in the storage banks for each year. . .sept for the reaper and the ghost. I was always looking for "darker" armatars, but all we have is skellies.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I only would want to keep the reaper,

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ugh i don't care.

I am sorry, but they are pretty bad

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I was always looking for "darker" armatars, but all we have is skellies.

Sorry =(
I know, for my excuse XD, was thinking of little children in ghost costumes trick-or-treating. I forgot that a majority of this site would rather have a bloody, bits-o-meat chainsaw. Although it's not too late............
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Abstract is ok too, as long as it looks good and is somehow 'Halloween' themed. It doesn't have to be typical Halloween per say.

Problem is, all armatars here have renders, or pictures along with them. I don't see a single armtatar with just a background with them. I can't paste a render on an abstract gfx, that would be considered copyright infringing and plagiarism. Hmm, maybe a 2 on 1 armatar would be good enough? I'll get a person to make a picture, and I'll create the background around it?
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well I like the ghost, the reaper, and the headless horsemen. I would love to keep these all year.

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Yes we should, they are rather cool.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

Only up till hollowween is over that is a good plan you should do one for every holyday if possiable.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Nah, I love them all! I wnat them lal year round, and we can be difrwent and have halloween in may if we want! I love these!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah I agree with skater. And it would be awesome to do this for different holidays too.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

I love these armatars they looks so cool, I don't want them to go away, they're awesome.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

Well they are in the free part of the armatures so I bet so.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well they are in the free part of the armatures so I bet so.

That's because it's Halloween! Everyone should get to enjoy Halloween, not just people with 1.000.000 AP and above =)
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Only up till hollowween is over that is a good plan you should do one for every holyday if possiable.

Yeah I agree 100%! It should be come a new tradition the "Holiday Armatar Contest"
Showing 16-30 of 52