ForumsSupport ForumCan we keep these new armatures?

52 6578
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, alot of them really dont seem that hallowween-ish. I mean this one i have is just a ghost, it dost look like a halloween one really. I would like to have this for a long time, so can we keep them year round?

• 52 Replies
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

lol i think the ghost one is the best!!! =D

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

We should keep them they are so cool!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

People, people... Yes, it is a special day(s), but this is still a suggestion forum; state WHY you want them to stay.

And if you read the previous pages, Carlie explained that they are THINKING about keeping them, that however, is not a YES or a NO, it is undecided. Sheesh, do armatars really make you this giddy? (besides the kick-butt ghost)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Yes... 4 for Ghostie, 0 for Pumpkin Flock!

I don't know if we should keep them, I'm now starting to think we should have them for Halloween(and keep adding the 'winners' each year). That way they'd be special?

Cause we are getting the usual avatars from Armourgame's artist-person. I think it'd be nice if every holiday all the related 'winning' user-made armatars were made available for us all to use. As much as I love ghostie, I think he wouldn't be as special if I could see him every day, along with all the other cool armatars =(

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

There are some pretty cool armatars...and yeah, it would be great if it wasn't temporary! But they'd have to set a AP limit for it. *cackles wickedly*

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

But they'd have to set a AP limit for it.

Why? Would that mean I wouldn't get to enjoy what I created??? And what other people created?
What kind of world do we live in =(
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is only if the armatars will become permanent, and it doesn't have to be very high.

RescuePal
RescuePal
128 posts
Nomad

I really like them, and is taht why they are all for 0AP?So everyone can have them for the weeks they are up!Well I am just happy we have them at all!

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

lol my armatar is THAT halloweenish

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I really hope they at least keep them safe somewhere so they can return next year. Hmm, this has already been said... Why? Because it's nice to see a little variation around the holidays. I definitely think we should do this for other holidays too.

Maybe we could have 'special' armatars in the entire month of whatever holiday? Halloween ones in October, Christmas ones in December and so on...

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

i love then
why should they remove them
they rock!!!

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

I wish we get them forever or for a very very long time.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I have a question, what will happen after the weeks are up and the armatars dissapear. Will you just have no armatar and have to replace it with a new one or will it go back to the armatar you had previously. Not a massive problem, just curious.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I really hope they at least keep them safe somewhere so they can return next year. Hmm, this has already been said... Why? Because it's nice to see a little variation around the holidays. I definitely think we should do this for other holidays too.

I will definitely be keeping them safe! I was thinking about that as well. And I would also like to do this for other holidays. And since it seems to be going well, I think that it can be arranged =)

I have a question, what will happen after the weeks are up and the armatars dissapear. Will you just have no armatar and have to replace it with a new one or will it go back to the armatar you had previously. Not a massive problem, just curious.

Yep, your armatar will just disappear and you will have to put a new one up.
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

well nt really
they could always bee cool

Showing 31-45 of 52