ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge

293 37355
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

Sleepy Time.

• 293 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

popcorn isnt free here :'(

Not here either.
Where are they free?

I always smuggle candy and cocoa/soda into the cinema, because all their stuff is ridiculously overpriced.
Qwerty001
Qwerty001
422 posts
Nomad

ummmm i like pie?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I always smuggle candy and cocoa/soda into the cinema, because all their stuff is ridiculously overpriced.

Same, couldnt agree more. Something like 20% of a ticket goes to the cinema itself the rest going to the studio,the food and drink is how they make their money.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

new topic lol
who has stolen something before?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Not me!

Now I know about your incident with your brother...

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

oh my god u heard about that

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*yawns*

I'll be extremely random and admit that I used to shoplift as a "hobby". Just a casual thing. Got caught once...

No, I don't do it anymore...

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Well, I have never stolen anything. However, many of my friends have. And they have done it with me around them. I'm more of a fan of paying for the things that I want.

Showing 286-293 of 293