ForumsSupport ForumDo you like the new Armatar's? Click Here!

56 7587
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Do you like the new Armatar's?

Yes or No.

• 56 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes I do, and I wish we could keep them.

Every wishes we can keep them. Problem? We can't.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, I meant everyone wishes we can keep them. Unfortunately, they are temporary.

(btw, if you want to know who made your halloween armatar, check the halloween armatar thread in the art & writing & music section!

pikles
pikles
9 posts
Nomad

i like the one I'm using now :^)

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

I like 'em

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I like the armatars but I don't like the day because it's like the Hells or Satans day.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Especially if your Christian, it's even worse.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, My parents are expectantly not a fan of that holiday.

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

X-Mas is dumb.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I liked them but Halloween is over so I am gonna keep one that doesn't relate to Halloween but they were cool!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Danstanta:
That's not exactly true... All Hallows' Evening may originate from heathen traditions, but it is in no way a celebration of Hell or Satan...

Halloween has its origins in the ancient Celtic festival known as Samhain. The festival of Samhain is a celebration of the end of the harvest season in Gaelic culture, and is sometimes regarded as the "Celtic New Year." Traditionally, the festival was a time used by the ancient Celtic pagans to take stock of supplies and slaughter livestock for winter stores. The ancient Gaels believed that on October 31, now known as Halloween, the boundary between the living and the deceased dissolved, and the dead become dangerous for the living by causing problems such as sickness or damaged crops. The festivals would frequently involve bonfires, into which bones of slaughtered livestock were thrown. Costumes and masks were also worn at the festivals in an attempt to mimic the evil spirits or placate them.

Not as much to celebrate as to scare away, I think... That's the point of the pumpkin lanterns...

And on-topic, yes, I very much like them, and I am glad they will be here annually.
Saying goodbye to my bitey fuzzball tomorrow.
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

I'm going with my old Armatar...
=)

Showing 46-56 of 56