ForumsSupport ForumAbout new armatars

19 2699
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

Mmm, well you see i think ,and am neraly sure everybody else thinks it too, that armatars are like too see what rank you have.
An example is the wolf armatar if someone has it its because he is nearly a knight or is a knight.I like the idea of the new armatars but..
Why to let everyone to have the halloween armatars?
Why not put other halloween armatars for highed ranked member?

• 19 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Because these armatars are limited, so every user should get a chance before they go in storage. It just wouldn't be fair for some people to be able to use the limited edition armatars while those that are new and those that don't do much in AG cannot.

chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

i dont mean to put the armatars only for high ranked members i mean to put toher armatars (apart from the ones that they have arleady put) to high ranked members

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

The Armatars were made by actual AG users, they were made to be enjoyed by everyone because it's a Holiday and everyone should get to enjoy a holiday, whether they celebrate it or not, they should still get the fun =D)!

Plus if they were made for higher-ranking members, the creators(if they were low points) would not get to enjoy their creations! =O OH THE HORRORS!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

RaptorExx got a point right there.Lets say he makes the best armatar ever seen!Then it would be ranked for the 7500 AP armatars then he will have to see everyone having it except him and he wants to enjoy his creation.You brought a great point man/girl...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

You brought a great point man/girl...

Okay??? I probably should change my AG 'gender', I think the Girls Week is just about ending no? LAWL.

And yes, I'd hate to have something like my Ghostie-Boo(yes that's his name!) ranked for 10.000 AP-pointers and me having no way to get there =(
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

well, they're user made and are only temporary so having them all on 0 ap works well. If they were permanent they would be higher but for celebrations, 0ap works...

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah RaptorExx has a great point. Plus, it's holiday and everybody should just be able to enjoy everything.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

People are stealing meh armatar again :P

It seems new armatars are popping up every day. These armatars are very enjoyable, well drawn, and everyone should have the chance to wear it. After all, it's a holiday, no?

I'm bored...

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

These armatars a really cool. They are limited so everyone should experience them. What if only 10k AP could use Ghostie-BOO, then all the new people to AG wouldn't get to take part in the celebration!

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i think they should limit it to like nov 10 and oct 20th only people who've been active or joined during those times can use it

OctoberSnow
OctoberSnow
207 posts
Nomad

I think that would be a good idea Graham. But I might cause jealousy to people who joined after or couldn't get on between those times.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

What if only 10k AP could use Ghostie-BOO

Noooo, not Ghostie-BOO, Ghostie-Boo ^~^

Also, I like Grahams idea kinda(although what about users joining before?), but perhaps only on Halloween still. I think that if they didn't join before then, if that idea were to be put up, that they would have to make their armatars to get them and all the users before would be able to use these. That way it extra-encourages the production of user-made armatars, you know? Because eventually people are going to be like 'well we've got enough, I don't want to make any more armatars' and nobody would do it, then the funness would die =(
You think? I think.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'd like it to last longer than that. But I'm not going to argue...hopefully they keep it until mid-November or somewhere around that, I want to have it for my birthday!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I want to have it for my birthday!

Happy early birthday!
Anyways, I hope these last a while too. Some of them are very Halloween-ish, so they will have to go eventually, but some of these could definitely stay.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It's in like two weeks, so not yet...
Boy, I'd like christmas ones too...

Showing 1-15 of 19