ForumsForum GamesWar for the Sword

23 5569
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

First off, sorry if i copied anyones game idea, not intentional and i didn't see your game.

Well ive made a couple of games over the past few months, just experimenting, looking for an idea a like. Unfortuneatly, the people in the gameend up not posting or i am too busy to post myself. I weill try and update this at least once every 2 days. So please dont drop out on me.

Ok, this game is all about... wrong! not swords! it is in fact about materials. This is where it is fun. Simply pick any material ever made. can range from real life stuff (paper), to game stuff (rune from rs), or in books (elven cloak from LOTR). Just dont make up a crazy one, has to be able to be found online.

The storyline is as follows: In the future, humans will discover many more materials. Vast rescources from across the galaxy will allow the human race to make whatever they want from whatever they want. The Old Human materials (the ones today) have been strengthened by technology. Each material has its own strengths and weaknesses to other materials (like rock paper scissor). Each material is produced by a group of humans, a clan, who are experts with the material they make. Samples from all the materials have been sewn together to form a giant sword, the Sword of the Humans. Currently, the sword is in a neuteral position amongst all humans. However, as it draws power from all the materials, it is extremely powerful, and the are evil humans who want to use it to take over the world. One clan (the material of the clan will be revealed when everyone joins) thinks they should rule the world, and try to steal the Sword. The plan is foiled, but it begins the War for the Sword. This is where you come in.

I can olny take 5 people, just pick a material. If i don't know it, i will try to reasearch it. If you want to know what your strenghs and weaknesses are, i can only tell you one of each, unlees u need to know because u are in a situation that requires that knowledge. Also, name you material's clan, so i can give each of you your options.

• 23 Replies
Deviant
Deviant
75 posts
Nomad

I'll bite...my material is carbon nanotube.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

I'll try this...
Can my material be Flames / Fire( As in my sword is covered around with fire)

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

umm no on the fire soz can rly wear fire. if you could find reference to a flame plate in some book or game thats ok.

Deviant ima look that up ill get back to u

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

wow ok nice choice Dev i looked it up.

Here are players:

Deviant: Carbon nanotube
psy5000: ?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

my material is diamond

raddude62896
raddude62896
12 posts
Nomad

does anybody know about the flash games predictor thing???

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

ya it's about NOT SPAMMING IN OTHER TOPICS!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

my material is magic, magic armor from LoZ: TP

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Hmm i dont know...
Got any ideas?

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

you know Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, there's a 'Flame Plate' which gives boosted fire attacks which psy5000 can use.
My material is the biological armor worn by the Yuuzhan Vong which is mentioned in the Star Wars books which cover the Yuuzhan Vong War. For sake of shortening it lets call it Bio-Armor (SW) the SW stands for Star wars

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

that makes five including my suggestion for psy5000's material.
Btw, I'd like to change mine. The 'Void' from the Yuuzhan Vong spaceships. they absorb all damage to infite amounts. they are biological and go around any material (steel or whatever) That would cover my blade which would be made up of gold reinforced steel. (Gold innner thin blade covered by steel)

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok greg remember its not about the sword its about the material you choose.

Here are the playas, just need to wait for sum1 to explain what kipdon means by TP to start

psy5000: flame plate (pokemon)
jalte: diamond
kipdon: magic armor (?)
Deviant: carbon nanotube
Gregbyte: void (start wars)

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess thats what Loz: TP means. Basically, its an armor that runs on money. As long as you have money you are invincible.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

btw, my void comes from the 'Void' clan. I couldn't come up with something half-sane.

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok i know im kinda dragging this out but a few more things to ask.

first everyone come up with a name for their clan like greg did. also if you want, you guys can decide on the material that the bad guys use. I couldnt think of a good one. Just type in your answer and those 5 materials will be in a poll. Then you guys would agree on one eventually and we'd start.
or i could just pick a material, thought you'd like a say in it tho.

Showing 1-15 of 23