ForumsForum GamesWar for the Sword

23 5566
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

First off, sorry if i copied anyones game idea, not intentional and i didn't see your game.

Well ive made a couple of games over the past few months, just experimenting, looking for an idea a like. Unfortuneatly, the people in the gameend up not posting or i am too busy to post myself. I weill try and update this at least once every 2 days. So please dont drop out on me.

Ok, this game is all about... wrong! not swords! it is in fact about materials. This is where it is fun. Simply pick any material ever made. can range from real life stuff (paper), to game stuff (rune from rs), or in books (elven cloak from LOTR). Just dont make up a crazy one, has to be able to be found online.

The storyline is as follows: In the future, humans will discover many more materials. Vast rescources from across the galaxy will allow the human race to make whatever they want from whatever they want. The Old Human materials (the ones today) have been strengthened by technology. Each material has its own strengths and weaknesses to other materials (like rock paper scissor). Each material is produced by a group of humans, a clan, who are experts with the material they make. Samples from all the materials have been sewn together to form a giant sword, the Sword of the Humans. Currently, the sword is in a neuteral position amongst all humans. However, as it draws power from all the materials, it is extremely powerful, and the are evil humans who want to use it to take over the world. One clan (the material of the clan will be revealed when everyone joins) thinks they should rule the world, and try to steal the Sword. The plan is foiled, but it begins the War for the Sword. This is where you come in.

I can olny take 5 people, just pick a material. If i don't know it, i will try to reasearch it. If you want to know what your strenghs and weaknesses are, i can only tell you one of each, unlees u need to know because u are in a situation that requires that knowledge. Also, name you material's clan, so i can give each of you your options.

• 23 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 23