raigeki

raigeki

730 posts

you could do it!

Posted Nov 7, '08 at 5:17pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Well as of right now.All I am waiting for is enough info to start the first one.After that I will start it in a new thread.

Posted Nov 7, '08 at 5:25pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

Looking forward to it still~

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 9:05pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

at the rate its taking to get all of the info for the first entry it may be awhile before I can get it up and running.Oh well.Who knows after Christmas I might have a flash version of it for each week.

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 9:22pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

HaHa, this'll be interesting, I'm looking forward to this actually, now if it was a 'book' type thing, ugh, but it's not and I've got the patience to wait for the History of AG Pickles & Onions Style =]

like the switch incident

Oh my, now aren't we getting to the real dirt of AG?

Although you may want to start with FallingUp as that was the beginning of the Switchfoot's most interesting ordeal, cause it'd make more sense starting from the begining no? ;)

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 9:26pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

Although you may want to start with FallingUp as that was the beginning of the Switchfoot's most interesting ordeal, cause it'd make more sense starting from the begining no? ;)

Who said I wasn't going to do that?I just need to be sure to refresh my memory on the story and get enough interviews from people who were active at the time.(I was still new at that time and not very active yet)So I will see what I can do with that story,when I get around to it.

Posted Nov 10, '08 at 10:33pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Ah, Fallingup/Switchfoot. Yeah, I know about all that. But naturally I will be quite selective with what I would say on that matter!

Posted Nov 11, '08 at 1:59pm

adrecka_33

adrecka_33

399 posts

Ya i think i would like to hear about it, cause i never have. But i think there are plenty of things on ag that could keep you busy for a long time.

Reply to Just a thought...

You must be logged in to post a reply!