ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMixed World Tournament - Reason (page 175)

1813 378295
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This tournament have been created on the basis of a discussion between Thoadthetoad, Zophia and I. We were just talking about who would win, Strop, the Nergyl Child, Zophia's Hallow or my char. So, who will win, any of you, or none.

----------------------------------------------

-You know this will end up a cliche, right, Ma'm?- The white clad figure turned to look at the lanky young man behind her, her multiple eyes blinking in the light from the sinking sun. She smiles, an eerie smile, before turning her back at the humanoid again. .You should not say such a thing. Words bind, as you remember.. She looked out the window in the tall building, staring blankly at the many fields made for battle in the mixed city. It had been important to the designers that this test would push the contestants to the limit and beyond.
-This is not a good idea.- She did not even look at him, did not take his warnings seriously. [b].This will make my Lords happy. New warriors, stronger, different..
-But they don't... They will not belong here. And you know it.- His voice were angry now, but it did not touch her the slightest. .Just wait and see, little Sururrian..
She smiled once again, then waited until the sun had disappeared, and the lights had turned the main streets into rivers of light, and the alleys to dangerous traps of darkness.
It was to begin.[/b]

-

Mixed World Tournament.

This is a Multi Media Tournament. This means that both drawings, writings and mixes will be allowed, as long as it is self made.
The first couple of rounds will be used for trying to get to know the city, and fight of any creature that might attack you.
The next rounds might end up as a tournament between the contestants, for survival.
What will happen next, you will see.

The world is made up by different territories, which you might get to discover soon after arriving. The setting is much like that of a city, but with a twist, a grusome twist.
The beast living in this deserted city is something many would hope not to meet even in dreams, along with creatures of imagination and fiction.
And of course, there will be other, intelligent traps to get past.

--

They first thing to do is to either write or draw your contestant, with their equipment and pets, if there is any. Describe the contestant, how they are, their powers, strengths and weaknesses. Try to keep it as natural as possible, so your contestant will not be overpowered and without faults, or I will give them penalities sooner or later.
Also make a quick describtion or drawing of where they are at the moment before they are called. The arrival I will post as soon as the contestants are submitted.

You have untill Friday the 14th to submit your contestant to this tournament, or at least say that you will join (And is just missing a few details before you can submit)

• 1,813 Replies
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Okay... but once ive done the info... Do i have to put up the drawings with them too or can i show the drawings later?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

How come every one of my posts in this thread ends up sounding mean and evil and like I do not want you to have fun....

Because you're tired.

But you're perfectly right. This thread ought to be organised and orderly and not move at a million miles a minute down every tangent available.

To reiterate then: I have entered Orlestat. I will post more sketches soon. I will enter strop with the info within 24 hours.

Furthermore I would like to highlight that most of my responses will be in comic format unless I am really pressed for time. However these will be time-consuming, so is there a deadline to responses to scenarios?
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Every round will last two weeks, so I think we have those two weeks to finish comics/stories?

Status on my participation:
Have given you all info about my main contestant Hallow, except for a little something about where he was and what he was doing before he got - called to this.
Is still considering entering a second character, but do not yet know if I will get around to do so.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I am gonna do a writing entry, which cenere said would be ok. So here it goessss.

There it was, the start of another day, the sun casting arcs of light against a small home atop a lonly hill. That was the house of dingsly. Mostly every one just knew him as ding. He had close choped black spiky hair, and had round small brown eyes. he had soft features, and very thin lips. His left ear had a small piercing in it. He was around 6'2, and weighed around 180 pounds. He was now pulling on his clothes...those of a mercinary. He wore brwon boots, that came half way up his shin, and cargo pants that he tucked down into his boots. He then put on a large black baelt with a silver belt buckel in the shap of a skull around his waist. From there he pulled on a chain mail shirt, that came down to about his calfs, and down to his wrists. From there he took a deep blue shirt, with a black cape. It had a collor that buttoned in the front and covered his neck. It was a beautiful jacket, with gold butons and cuflinks. From there he took out a cape from a trunk, it was long down to his feet allmost, made from some silken material. It was black, withan emblem on the back the resembled to dragons fighting each other, on blue, the other red. And the finall thing he needed, his sword. His sword was about 4'ft long, and was golen hilted. The blade turned inward and back out sharply, makeing a saw like effect accross that blade. And there was ding off to start another day. He was especially good, in close combat and fighting off more then one person at a time. He was rather quiet uselly, and no one seemded to know of his past. Ranged weapons were his weak point, in battle.

So is that it basically? did I do good?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

That was fine, first time I have seen an actual story as an entry.
But uhm.... Ahw, nevermind.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

oh yeah! I forgot where to say where the Nergyl twins were:
*Crack* *Crack*
So there's the city &quotal".

Yesss, this should be devilishly good fun!

Eheheheheh. . .let's just hope they know how to fight back

The Fallen twins are going for the kill?

Eh. . .yes, yes brother. . . .
The Nergyl twin, "Nergy" for short, had started to look down at the bleak and magical city from the highest tower possible. Standing like a gargoyle, he remembered one of his childhood memories. His mother was on her deathbed, and father outside. "Stay well child, and make sure to never forget your name, lest you do, you will be one step closer to be a Nergyl, like your father." Mum said. "My name? Of course I won't forget that mom!" I shed a tear. "Yes, but when you do, your full Nergyl would be unlocked, and the Fallen are the Nergyl's sworn enemy" she said. "What does that have to do with anything mom?" I asked. "Your brother is a Fallen, but thinks that you are a Fallen Child as well. Should you ever unleash your true Nergyl, he will try to kill you at all costs" she replied, with distraught in her voice. "The old Nergyls, they were the greatest age. Back when the wars with the Fallen had a point. As a Nergyl, it was our duty to make the Fallen die, and thus be re-born into human-hood, but now they want to stay in limbo. Not quite human, not quite Nergyl" she paused, "if you were to ever, ever, unleash your Nergyl, be prepared to kill your brother, and take him out of his limbo as well."

Brother?

Oh, yes, I can't wait to slaughter. . .heh

heh (what's wrong with you brother?)

So as you can see, the Nergyl twins reside on top of the highest tower of the town.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Fascinating. Then I know where to get them from, when they are brough from there, to the Mixed World. It makes it easier for the mages to locate them, also, and bring them into the world and the tournament.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yep, they just go to random cities to cause utter havoc. . .muahahaha!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

But uhm.... Ahw, nevermind.

Did I miss any thing important? I want to make it as goos as possible. So....yeah.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

well, I decided that I can't possibly quit AG because I love it too much, but I won't be on as often during the week days, today was a holiday =P

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Pazx stalked along the top of the buildings, watching the city from above. After spotting the two bogans, he carefully selected a shuriken and threw it into the midst of them, thinking that they'll never settle their dispute...

eh, I felt I had to put that in...

Status on contest:
Finished description, profile, strengths and weaknesses, currently working on image.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

hey Cenere, does the Nergyl twins have a big enough weakness for qualification? Or are they still overpowered, cuz I can implement one unrational fear of the Nergyl, but it's rather embarrasing. . .

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*Sigh*

I am sorry. The Bogan Wars will not enter here...

Sorry for any Inconvenience...I feel really, really bad now...

I failed miserably didn't I...

kr

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lawlz, and here's my best pic of the Fallen child. . . .rawrgle.
http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/AWESOME.jpg

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Quick Sum Up Char Sheet 4 Vixen

Name: Vixen

Race: Vixen/Human

Abilities: Dark Matter Armor Regeneration, Gun that reverses matter in the area... Could be called an antimatter gun.

Strenghts: Gun has two formats- Repel (Format One) ~ Reverses matter in front of the gun, thus reversing gravity fields and repulsing any object within it.
Destroy (Format Two) ~ Reverses matter of an object utterly destroying it and transforming it into antimatter particles that float into the air.. Particales can be brought back to matter by reversing again.
Agile and hasty. Not relatively weak but not strong either

Weaknessess: Antimatter gun can backfire, if detecting a backfire the antimatter gun reverses and brings everything back.. Sorta like an undo button... Due to the reverse the Vixen would be in a state of shock and can even be knocked out. Fear of fire due to having burnt all of her fur off in previous fights...

Story: Vixen was found by Dervysh as a forest create that had advanced from "normal" animals, walking on her hind legs, using her paws to pick things up and speaking with her mouth. Learning the English language from a dictionary on the ground she has a firm grasp of the English language, vocab +. As found by Dervysh, Vixen was delighted to see another "Furry" and joined him in favour of being fed a rabbit on the first night they met. Dervysh then proposed a question about joining his fight team. Seeing nothing else to do Vixen had accepted the offer. With a bright mind she created both the Dark Matter armor and the Anti Matter gun.

~Ill do more later
~~Hope that sums it out

Showing 136-150 of 1813