ForumsArt, Music, and WritingslliM's Random Box o' Stuff

66 10973
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Hello all!

I have recently discovered that I love to write and do other artsy stuff. So I decided that I would make a thread of all my random artsy stuff!

WOO!

I guess I'll post some stuff later.

• 66 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

That *is* creepy slliM.

Very creepy.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Oh Ehm Gee!

Strop posted on my thread!

ohmagosh ohmagosh ohmagosh.

*has seizure*

Thanks for the compliment *question mark*

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Nice work man. I wish I had brains so I could do cool stuff likes that.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Holy dang!

I'm back!

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/Voidan.gif?t=1228879595

Comments?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Too distracting background, but not bad.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Yeah that was what I was thinking when I made it.

I only used 2 brushes and no effects whatsoever.

lol.

I am gonna go mess around with the effects and brushes some more.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

So....I saw this on thoad's DA page and thought I'd fill it out.

What is your characters first name? - Phil

And their middle name? - N.

Cool! Now whatâs their last name? - Chanderlince

Howâd you get this last name? - He was born with it...

How old is this character? - Right now....he is 21.

What colour hair and eyes do they have? - He has many different hair styles... when he has hair, It is blonde. His eyes are blue/black. Depends on how he is feeling.

How about body type? - The lankiest. He is a 3d stick figure, what would you expect?

Do they have parents? If so- what are they like? - He had parents, they loved him very much but were unfortunately killed in a "car accident" involving the U.S government.

How about siblings? If not, would they like any? Describe - He has a brother. He does not know this though.

What religion do they follow? - He is a christian. Baptist.

Do they have a job? If so, what kind? If not- what kind would they want? - He was a bartender until he found out he had superpowers and stuff.

Are they human? Or are they something else? - He is a human stickfigure?

How is this character related to you physically? - He is lanky, has blue eyes, blonde hair, has my style, and is small for his age.

How about mentally? - He is pretty confident, is good with women, loves music, and is upbeat and can be hilarious at some times.

Do they have a vehicle? Car, motor bike, skateboard, bike, scooter flying carpet? - He owns a a 65' GTO, but will steal anything that he needs at the moment.

What kind of thing would your character be caught out on âshowing offâ? - Whenever he drives he drives. So yeah if he is driving in a highly populated area, he will most likely be showing off.

Have they ever had a bad break up? What was it like? - Yeah, yeah he has. She cheated on him. *looks down at the ground and frowns*

Random question: Do they like cheese? If so? What kind? - Nah, he is more of a meat kinda guy.

Can they ride a bike? How about a skate board? - Both, really nicely in fact.

What is their favorite piece of clothing in their wardrobe? - Skinny jeans and his Volcom jacket with fur that makes him looked all puffed up.

Have they ever dyed their hair or changed their appearance in any wacky way? - Yes... He does his hair in a Jet black mohawk sometimes. He wont wear his hat at this time.

Any piercings? - Nope.

Who is their closest friend(s)? Describe them, please. - Bob the submarine sandwich maker. He is nice, and he is huge....height ways and weight ways.

Is your character a âgoodieâ or a âbaddieâ? - He has no idea what so ever. He is kind of neutral.

Do they have the âkick-assâ attitude or the âlay niceâ attitude? - Very very kick ass. The kick assiest.

Whatâs something they would not be caught DEAD doing? - Watching Naruto. sorry you Narutards.

What would be the first song that popped into their head when drunk at a party and ready to shine? - Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace. Idk why.

If they were to land in an embarrassing situation with their best friend what would they do and why/how?
a) Blame their best friend
b) Pretend that their best friend is the victim
c) Take all the blame and let their cheeks blush
d) Start screaming in random gibberish until their friend collapses in a seizure of humiliation
e) Make a dirty comment and turn the spot light on themselves
D....dude, that is so rad.

Theyâre asked to take out the washing and they? - Do it. He is not lazy.

If they could sleep on any surface of the house one night- where would you find them the next morning? - On the trampoline outside.

Now another random question; what do they have on their burger? - Meat, pickles, mustard, ketchup, and buns.

Oddest thing they like to eat? - Fried coke from the Texas state fair! It's weird but it is amazing.

Do any of them have toys? - The GTO...

Tea or coffee? - Tea

Theyâre sleeping and the phone rings at 2am. Who would it be? Why? And what would your characterâs reaction be? - His ex..... asking for forgiveness. He would tell her that she is a sl.ut and he would hang up.

Letâs say they get extra goofey- what kind of pranks and stupid things would they do? - Pantsing someone...Ah the classics.

Have they ever been arrested? If so- what for? - Yup, 3 times. 1:Stealing a Camaro 2:Running nude in public 3:He purposely got arrested this time....He was trying to hide from a serial killer maniac that was out to get him.

How do they get out of trouble most of the time? - Get em drunk and steal their car.

What would their ideal date be? - Going to a club and coming home drunk and getting lucky.

Do they like to travel? Is there anywhere they want to go in particular? - He travels everywhere...to avoid being arrested. He wants to go to Europe especially.

If they found £100 on the street ,highly unlikely- but just say they did ,WHAT would they buy? - Idk what Euros are worth in dollars so, if he found 100$ on the ground he would save it.

Do they live on their own? In a house? With their parents? Roomates? Boarding school? - On his own in 3 different houses. House 1: Bachelor pad in Beverly Hills. House 2: Beach house in Folley Beach South Carolina House 3: His HQ, It is in a disclosed location.

What are the rules at their household? - Hah...rules...

Which ones do they break too often? - No rules to break man.

Whatâs their favourite breakfast? - Bacon and pancakes.

Are they a virgin? - Pshhht. Not since the 7th grade.

If Yes- are they saving it for marriage or someone special? If No- who was their first? - His ex.... *frown*

Coming to a close, whenâs their birthday? Date, month and year! - He doesn't know.

As a baby- what were they like? - Adorable.

Whatâs their favorite season? - Winter. Snowboarding and surfing at the same time.

Favorite colour? - Dark brown/ black.

Hobbies? - Guitar, bass, drums, didgeridoo, and anything that is action sports.

Do they like sport? - Not ball sports, just stuff like surfing.

Everyone has likes and hates, now what are some things they despise- His ex, his old friend, anime, and the U.S government.<----- Government the most.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

O.K.

I'm making a Phil gallery, so just ignore me.

It's for the MWT and stuff so yeah...and stuff.

Portrait:
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/CCE00000-1.jpg

Info sheet 1:

What is your characters first name? - Phil

And their middle name? - N.

Cool! Now whats their last name? - Chanderlince

Howd you get this last name? - He was born with it...

How old is this character? - Right now....he is 21.

What colour hair and eyes do they have? - He has many different hair styles... when he has hair, It is blonde. His eyes are blue/black. Depends on how he is feeling.

How about body type? - The lankiest. He is a 3d stick figure, what would you expect?

Do they have parents? If so- what are they like? - He had parents, they loved him very much but were unfortunately killed in a "car accident" involving the U.S government.

How about siblings? If not, would they like any? Describe - He has a brother. He does not know this though.

Do they have a job? If so, what kind? If not- what kind would they want? - He was a bartender until he found out he had superpowers and stuff.

Are they human? Or are they something else? - He is a human stickfigure?

How is this character related to you physically? - He is lanky, has blue eyes, blonde hair, has my style, and is small for his age.

How about mentally? - He is pretty confident, is good with women, loves music, and is upbeat and can be hilarious at some times.

Do they have a vehicle? Car, motor bike, skateboard, bike, scooter flying carpet? - He owns a a 65' GTO, but will steal anything that he needs at the moment.

What kind of thing would your character be caught out on showing off? - Whenever he drives he drives. So yeah if he is driving in a highly populated area, he will most likely be showing off.

Have they ever had a bad break up? What was it like? - Yeah, yeah he has. She cheated on him. *looks down at the ground and frowns*

Random question: Do they like cheese? If so? What kind? - Nah, he is more of a meat kinda guy.

Can they ride a bike? How about a skate board? - Both, really nicely in fact.

What is their favorite piece of clothing in their wardrobe? - Skinny jeans and his Volcom jacket with fur that makes him looked all puffed up.

Have they ever dyed their hair or changed their appearance in any wacky way? - Yes... He does his hair in a Jet black mohawk sometimes. He wont wear his hat at this time.

Any piercings? - Nope.

Who is their closest friend(s)? Describe them, please. - Bob the submarine sandwich maker. He is nice, and he is huge....height ways and weight ways.

Is your character a goodie or a baddie? - He has no idea what so ever. He is kind of neutral.

Do they have the kick-*** attitude or the lay nice attitude? - Very very kick ***. The kick assiest.

Whats something they would not be caught DEAD doing? - Watching Naruto. Sorry you Narutards.

What would be the first song that popped into their head when drunk at a party and ready to shine? - Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace. Idk why.

If they were to land in an embarrassing situation with their best friend what would they do and why/how?
d) Start screaming in random gibberish until their friend collapses in a seizure of humiliation
D....dude, that is so rad.

Theyre asked to take out the washing and they? - Do it. He is not lazy.

If they could sleep on any surface of the house one night- where would you find them the next morning? - On the trampoline outside.

Now another random question; what do they have on their burger? - Meat, pickles, mustard, ketchup, and buns.

Oddest thing they like to eat? - Fried coke from the Texas state fair! It's weird but it is amazing.

Do any of them have toys? - The GTO...

Tea or coffee? - Tea

Theyre sleeping and the phone rings at 2am. Who would it be? Why? And what would your characters reaction be? - His ex..... asking for forgiveness. He would tell her that she is a sl.ut and he would hang up.

Lets say they get extra goofey- what kind of pranks and stupid things would they do? - Pantsing someone...Ah the classics.

Have they ever been arrested? If so- what for? - Yup, 3 times. 1:Stealing a Camaro 2:Running nude in public 3:He purposely got arrested this time....He was trying to hide from a serial killer maniac that was out to get him.

How do they get out of trouble most of the time? - Get em drunk and steal their car.

What would their ideal date be? - Going to a club and coming home drunk and getting lucky.

Do they like to travel? Is there anywhere they want to go in particular? - He travels everywhere...to avoid being arrested. He wants to go to Europe especially.

If they found ã100 on the street ,highly unlikely- but just say they did ,WHAT would they buy? - Idk what Euros are worth in dollars so, if he found 100$ on the ground he would save it.

Do they live on their own? In a house? With their parents? Roomates? Boarding school? - On his own in 3 different houses. House 1: Bachelor pad in Beverly Hills. House 2: Beach house in Folley Beach South Carolina House 3: His HQ, It is in a disclosed location.

What are the rules at their household? - Hah...rules...

Which ones do they break too often? - No rules to break man.

Whats their favourite breakfast? - Bacon and pancakes.

Are they a virgin? - Pshhht. Not since the 7th grade.

If Yes- are they saving it for marriage or someone special? If No- who was their first? - His ex.... *frown*

Coming to a close, whens their birthday? Date, month and year! - He doesn't know.

As a baby- what were they like? - Adorable.

Whats their favorite season? - Winter. Snowboarding and surfing at the same time.

Favorite colour? - Dark brown/ black.

Hobbies? - Guitar, bass, drums, didgeridoo, and anything that is action sports.

Do they like sport? - Not ball sports, just stuff like surfing.

Everyone has likes and hates, now what are some things they despise- His ex, his old friend, anime, and the U.S government.<----- Government the most.

Info sheet 2:

Name:Phil
Image reference (only if the character has been drawn): Look at the top of the list.
Height:5ft 6 inches
Weight:110
Build (body structure):Flexible but muscular.
Size:See Height an Weight
Skin/fur/scale/feather/leaf/stick description (colour and such): He can make his skin whatever colour he wants it to be, like a chameleon. Normally he keeps it standard. Stick figure pitch black.
Clothes: His straw hat, skinny jeans, white undershirt, and a country - boy button up.
Items and/or natural weapons: Sometimes a scythe that he summons with a snap. He improvises on the weapons he uses so he could use something as uncomplicated as a stick or something as complicated as a magical fire staff.
Personality: Smart, Humorous, Observant, Selfish, and at times calm.
Preferred combat tactic/technique: Street fighting, He made his own style of fighting called Philjitsu (Cheesy name, Woop As* tactics.), and also does a little military style fighting.
Allies (if any):Bob the Submarine Sandwich maker and the Jangos.
Strengths: Very smart, is a good swimmer, can run for eternity with out tiring, The dark element,and The water element.
Weaknesses:Anime robots, Sunlight, Fire, Corn dogs, and History tests.
Abilities or other traits that are either neither or both strength/weaknesses: Don't know any.

This post is for all who come up against Phil in the MWT.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

What is your characters first name? - David

And their middle name? - E.

Now what's their last name? - Chaikneder

How'd they get this last name? - That is how he was born...

How old is this character? - Right now hes 19

What colour hair and eyes do they have? - Brown, curly, jewish-dude hair. Blue eyes.

How about body type? - Normally average.

Do they have parents? If so- what are they like? - Yup, he does. They are normal, just slightly more annoying.

How about siblings? If not, would they like any? Describe - He has a sibling, he is like any normal older brother.

Do they have a job? If so, what kind? If not- what kind would they want? - He has a job as a ski retail shop manager.

Are they human? Or are they something else? - Hes human.

How is this character related to you physically? - Blue eyes.

How about mentally? - He's chill, pretty nice, and kind of smooth. My brand of smooth. (Not really smooth at all.)

Do they have a vehicle? Car, motor bike, skateboard, bike, scooter flying carpet? - Skateboard and an old Ford F150.

What kind of thing would your character be caught out on "showing off"? - Blackjack. He's awesome.

Have they ever had a bad break up? What was it like? - Nopatory. (No.)

Random question: Do they like cheese? If so? What kind? - He just like Nachos.

Can they ride a bike? How about a skate board? - Both. He is actually a pretty good skateboarder. Even better biker.

What is their favorite piece of clothing in their wardrobe? - Jeans and his Country boy hick-like button down collared plaid shirt.

Have they ever dyed their hair or changed their appearance in any wacky way? - MmmmHmmm.... He shaved his head once.

Any piercings? - Nope.

Who is their closest friend(s)? Describe them, please. - Paul. He is a friend from school.

Is your character a "goodie" or a "baddie"? - Neither. He just wants to survive the zombie out break.

Do they have "the kick-***" attitude or the "lay nice" attitude? - In the middle. He is more of a "stay logical".

What's something they would not be caught DEAD doing? - Dieing...

What would be the first song that popped into their head when drunk at a party and ready to shine? - The final countdown.

B.

They're asked to take out the washing and they? - Procrastinate!

If they could sleep on any surface of the house one night- where would you find them the next morning? - His bed... Its really comfortable.

Now another random question; what do they have on their burger? - Everything. But onions.

Oddest thing they like to eat? - Frog legs.

Do any of them have toys? - ???

Tea or coffee? - Coffee.

They're sleeping and the phone rings at 2am. Who would it be? Why? And what would your character's reaction be? - One of the smart zombies calling him to taunt him. He'd hang up the phone and leave the premises.

Let's say they get extra goofey- what kind of pranks and stupid things would they do? - Pantsing someone.

Have they ever been arrested? If so- what for? - Yes. 1 time. He was tresspassing on private property.

How do they get out of trouble most of the time? - he don't.

What would their ideal date be? - Jessica Alba.

Do they like to travel? Is there anywhere they want to go in particular? - He hates traveling.

If they found 100 million dollars on the street ,highly unlikely- but just say they did ,WHAT would they buy? - He'd save it.

Do they live on their own? In a house? With their parents? Roomates? Boarding school? - On his own in his house, hiding.

What are the rules at their household? - Don't die.

Which ones do they break too often? - None he hopes.

Whats their favourite breakfast? - Bacon and pancakes.

Are they a virgin? - No.

If Yes- are they saving it for marriage or someone special? If No- who was their first? - His GF who died.

Coming to a close, whens their birthday? Date, month and year! - He's 19 on Jan 12. Figure it out.

As a baby- what were they like? - Normal.

What's their favorite season? - Summer.

Favorite colour? - No idea.

Hobbies? - Writing in his journal.

Do they like sport? - Not ball sports.

Everyone has likes and hates, now what are some things they despise- Zombies. Bad memories. Death.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/bellahead.jpg?t=1233016560

Bella, the dragon.

My new character I'm working on. Instead of my homework.....

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/fow.jpg

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/bellacompanion.jpg?t=1233268690

Bella in companion form. She has an owner/ pal she hangs around with. A human.

Enjoy. Oh, and thank you very much Cen for the Models. Next one up is either her pal, or another of her forms.(Will also probably just be line art to base stuff off of.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Can anyone tell me how to put pivot onto the AG forums?

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

o_O thats not firetail....
Save it as a .gif and upload to photobucket (there are others i just dunno them...), then use the image link as always...
Anyway...

Nice dragon Mills ^^

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Nice dragon Mills ^^

Thanks, I made a few other forms that I will be putting up here later. Soon as I make an anthropic form... Can't figure out what it should look like.

Also, Working on Pal (New character of mine.). He's coming along quite nicely. They will probably my next MWT contestants If anyone is interested. (Probably not. )
Showing 46-60 of 66