ForumsSupport ForumWhats sad about AG

23 3636
The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

You guys only want more and more. Be happy with what your get.

• 23 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Yes, but I understand that things are suggest many many times, but I also understand that people don't read. Still keep it cool. Iterate. Reiterate. Reiterate. Reiterate. Reiterate. Not everyone can live up to expectations, no matter how mature and responsible you want them to be. They can always find a way to fail.

If you've spent enough time dealing with those types of people as I have, then you'll have no problem keeping it cool. I use to go. >.> wtf??? Then I realized I was being a * sometimes and changed my behavior.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

P.S: a KING says what he means clearly.

I highly doubt it.

Some of us don't. It's usually those newbies who don't understand who complain about more. But hey, they just started, they should get everything until they want more...

Wait, that wasn't very clear.
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

so thats why they have like 10,000 ads around the edge of the website....... i cant believe im saying this wow! =(

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I disagree with this statement. There are people who want more and more for Armorgames. But this is called developing a site
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I agree with ulimitedpower. AG gets boring to people after so long. To keep people coming to thos site, they need to keep improving it. Anyways, why do you not want more?

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This really would not go in this forum.

I do know that while lots of Users here on AG want more updates, the Mods and Admins are working as fast as they can. They took out the Chat because it got much to spammy, and people were using bad language.
Some people are happy with what they have already, so there is no need to say to all of AG that we're greedy. After all, you are a user. While you make this thread to make a point, you yourself harm Armor Games by spamming.
Some people want more updates, yes, but moderators and admins do their best to make the site clean and safe, While you must be over 13 to register, kids can still come on the forums and look at some topics. Same with the chatroom.

I stand by my point.

raddude62896
raddude62896
12 posts
Nomad

idk where to put this, but i need help finding a game tutorial

raddude62896
raddude62896
12 posts
Nomad

i found the link www.armorgames.com/tutorials/pursuit-monsterbasement.html but when i clicked it says page cant be found

Showing 16-23 of 23