ForumsSupport ForumMaking Armatars

34 5281
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Well, I thought it would be a good idea to make a new forum called Armatar Making
Where users can submit their own armatars. And any inappropriate stuff will just not be added. So instead of hearing all the users say "why can't we choose anything as a armatar?", they could just make what they want as their armatar! Then everyones happy!!

• 34 Replies
Nomad

OMG! Been suggested before and it actually happened already with the Halloween ones.

Seriously look around before posting a topic!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I don't think it would be as simple as that...

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

Choazmachine,
This is a Game Site, Not Myspace.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I hate this!I can't stand it!Haven't you seen the topics like these in here!There's millions!Please look for them!Besides this idea is a no.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Could you explain as to how the inappropriate pictures would not be added? The server can't just automatically detect an obscene picture, so how would that be possible?

yz125
yz125
256 posts
Peasant

that is not easy to do but it sounds fun

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

liek zomfg cut him liek som slak liek goshies!

Yes, this has been suggested before, and has been done before. A better idea is to just voice your opinion on what type of armatars you want on a topic or to a mod, and it usually gets carried through if a lot of people agree with you.

P.S. Guys, let him off. Juan, you repeated what..err...__________________________ said. That's spamming too.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Guys, let him off. Juan, you repeated what..err...__________________________ said. That's spamming too.

What you want me to say i love it?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Most likely because the new batch have ruined the "they should all look alike", I think it could be a good idea. Then the mods could pick out the best of them, and use, if they wanted to.

This have nothing to do with users picking their own armatars, but merely giving the mods some usermade armatars to pick from, like with the halloween batch.
I think it should be lke that, though, so the usermade ones are only used for special occassions, but if a forum like that was made, it would be easier to submit armatars all year.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

No, I want you to explain to him. Not scream like a drunk banshee. But apparently, you and _______________________ posted at the same time, so you couldn't have known you were repeating something.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Ok, here is for the misunderstandings. I didn't think someone has already thought of this, I thought it was an original. So my bad... so calm down on that part.
And what I mean by inappropriate pictures not being added, I mean it is like a regular forum with threads. So you submit a picture of your armatar and Administrators will fish through them to see if they fit whatever the criteria is needed.
And for making your halloween armatars, that was a 1 time deal, this stays with AG forever.
I didn't make this to get yelled at, I just thought I had an original good idea. Im trying to help. So next time don't flame, or say that there a million of these... or this is getting old. Just say if you agree and why. Or if you disagree and why.
Examples:
I think this is a great idea because I get to make armatars!

I disagree because this was shot down before and has been administered tones of times already.

So don't do these PLEASE:

I hate this!I can't stand it!Haven't you seen the topics like these in here!There's millions!Please look for them!Besides this idea is a no.

This is just a repeat, please say something else. I want to here your thoughts, not a complaint.

Choazmachine,
This is a Game Site, Not Myspace.

Spam. I want to here your thoughts/ comments!
thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

Well, it is a good idea, but I don't think it should be put in the forums. They should make a separate section of the site or something like that.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Yes! Maybe like a sub-tab, right next to submit! Or even inside of submit.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This is just a repeat, please say something else. I want to here your thoughts, not a complaint.

My thought then is that it;s not good.I'm complaining because there's a lot more of these topics already made.
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Yes juan, you have already said that, and I understand. Please move on and actually say your opinion and why. And I am thinking you disagree, but once again say WHY!
Just don't add: This is already a thread, This is already a topic, blah blah blah! Regard the thread's contents, not the thread itself.

Showing 1-15 of 34