ForumsGame WalkthroughsDark Cut 3 Guide (Optional)

41 35966
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/JuanAmaro56/Untitled-22.jpg?t=1226527836

As you can see i completed this game. it took me 10 minutes.

Here is how you them

Hypersleep:Sedate your patient 3 times or more.
Near -Death:Pass the surgery with 10% health or lower.
Rewind:Retry a level you recently failed.
Credited:Pass the game and see entire credits.(Not too long)
Ester Egg:This can be located at the bottom right corner of the game.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/JuanAmaro56/Untitled-23.jpg?t=1226528212

Here it is! Hope you like it!

• 41 Replies
Puzidman
Puzidman
4 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the guide!

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

this is pretty helpful, i had no idea where the easter egg was

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Hypersleep:Sedate your patient 3 times or more.

No. It's actually sedate your patient to 100. You can sedate your patient more than three times and still nto reach 100 if the intervals are long enough.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I don't understand it, level 2 is hard! ?:P

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

When you get the Egg, what is the number you are supposed to remember for?

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

This is actually good but its small I thought walkthroughs had to be big.Thanks for this Juan.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The problem with a short walkthrough, is that it lacks some of the information...
I for one, am having troubles with figuring out how to remove those dang ticks. Please tell me?

Also, kept forgetting to sedate... Really gotta remember doing that...

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

the ticks?? just pick them and put them to the container. i figured that out 5 seconds when i first saw it. at all about 5 minutes of gameplay! it is easy though

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

When you get the Egg, what is the number you are supposed to remember for?

There's no number that's needed to remember.

I for one, am having troubles with figuring out how to remove those dang ticks. Please tell me?

If you mean the injuries that require you to pull out a certain material then this is what you have to do.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/JuanAmaro56/Untitled-24.jpg?t=1226614709

You see the white line around the metal piece? What you have to do is really simple. I suggest to sedate your patient about 4 times before doing so. First, click (of course) and slowly move the metal piece OUT of the body. If you touch the border white line, the piece will go back. Second, pull it out as far as you can then the piece will disappear . That mean you took it out successfully.
Flamemachedi
Flamemachedi
60 posts
Nomad

By ticks he means Treatment 3.You have tiohold on to the ticks and move your cursor frantically to rip the ticks off.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I thought she meant sticks.

Yeah just press and hold then move your mouse to any direction and hold it for some time. Then they will come off.

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

0nce you get the EE, at the bottom of the screen in faint numbers, it says remember this code, does anybody know what it is for?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

It's for nothing. Don't worry about it.

blacklightingjr
blacklightingjr
28 posts
Nomad

Pretty good but it should say somethings about each and every level of the game.

thorgold
thorgold
1 posts
Nomad

I feel sorry for the computer... poor little guy

Showing 1-15 of 41