ForumsSupport ForumAll the new armatars

29 5284
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Can someone please show me all the new armatars?If you can thanks =)

• 29 Replies
Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

No-one knows them Great I have to get about 5000AP to see all the new ones.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

No one will "show" you the new Armatars, unless they're really nice >.> -- but genereally speaking, you'd have to earn those stripes yourself, since it's much more rewarding.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

And InTheZone is kind of right... But it's nice to be able to see them!

Also. OMG some of them are - just not good... *apologizes to the artist for saying that*

qwe853
qwe853
90 posts
Nomad

Is it a greek thema or what?

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

And InTheZone is kind of right... But it's nice to be able to see them!

Noooo, mine eyes have been soured by thine spoilage! :P Just kidding

Though it is nice to see them beforehand, Armatars stay hidden because they're an incentive for people to gain those points. Then again, I'm old fashion in keeping surprises... surprises
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@qwe853:
More or less, yes. Some of the last ones are just royalty, but yes.

@InTheZone:
Sorry. :P
I just wanted to see those no on are using, so I did the good old URL trick~

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I thought it was taboo to post the new armatars other people can't see?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I thought it was taboo to post the new armatars other people can't see?
I have never heard about that (but this was the first batch I have been around to witness the release of), and it is definitely not an official rule - maybe an unwritten one...
Sorry then, I won't do it next time. But everyone who knows about the thing with the URL can see all of them anyway, and it says in the news at which values you get them. . .
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

See here and beyond:

But everyone who knows about the thing with the URL can see all of them anyway [...]

Carlie could just change all of the values to random numbers, but then that would result in a lack of sequentiality.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh. Well, I'm sorry about that, but I did not know.

Though, since these are from a new artist and all placed at high values, I don't blame people for wanting to see them...
On the bright side, no one needs to spam to see them quicker now. And 200x200 view is not something we get by unlocking anyway, and these really look better like that... Or most of them...

Still, I apologize for breaking an unwritten rule. But I don't want to be blamed for it, since it is unwritten and thus unofficial.

lordofwar857
lordofwar857
90 posts
Peasant

i like them a lot

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

Thanks Zophia I just wanted ot know what they looked like so I could say how much AP I needed to get them all.

Scenery
Scenery
32 posts
Nomad

My favourite one is the half horse half man is it a centaur or something it looks really cool.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

My favourite one is the half horse half man is it a centaur or something it looks really cool.
Yep, that is a centaur. Or at least I don't see what else it could be~
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I personally like Tim myself, but the centaur is pretty cool too. I have yet to get a feel for the Medusa armatar though.

Showing 1-15 of 29