ForumsForum GamesArgue

55 8947
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

In this game everyone argues about something. Whether it be if green or red apples are better... or whether girls or boys are better, it is acceptable just no things like arguing about who has had better sex or something like that. Whoever wins the arguement gets to pick the next topic. When you post your arguement state what you are arguing about so ppl wont have to dig.

Current topic: Pirates vs. Ninjas

I will post my arguement later.

• 55 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Good because we have smarter people that don't give up.

p.s:Hey ablu i thought this was going to turn into spam! Great job! So far it's good.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Evil, good are too wimpy. And black looks so cool.

master256
master256
40 posts
Nomad

haha but my rouge has an intelligence of 45 so i out think your good guys and lead them into a trap. where the weak minions of albu2 and the half vampire kill you all!!!!!!!

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Please...Call me Victor Von Brain!

And I have no minions, but I can do fireballs cause I am LV 13!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

master256
master256
40 posts
Nomad

my apologies von brain i shall remember your title.

evil also because even though we kick butt and are evil we are courteous to each other and some captive enemies.

Greymatt
Greymatt
5 posts
Nomad

Evil Is Better, No Rules, Just Go Freestyle Rampage On Some Random Villagers, Nobody Who's Complaining, Only The Good Guy, But You're In Your Fortress With Only 1 Small Opening Where No One Except The Good Guy Can Get In, Who Cares?

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Ok evil wins! And how convenient im leaving again! If you think you have a good topic post it and I might approve it.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

New Topic: Which is easier to learn: Spanish or English.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Come on flippin. It's ablu's thread. Let him choose it. Unless he's ok with it.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Most people here learned english as their primary language so they wouldnt know how hard it was... so it would be confusing. Ill use the one my bro thought of.

New Topic: Vampires VS Werewolves

Argue! And guys feel free to actually argue with the other people instead of just casting your vote. I am going to create a new plan.

First: The topic is stated and people state which one they think is better and why.

Second: They shoot down each others thoughts if they see a flaw and if they like an idea someone else had they praise it.

Third: Everyone casts their final vote and I decide which one more people voted for.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

No idea... werewolf I guess, they just rip anything to shreds, plus can have a normal human life.......

Can next topic be whether it's iron or silver? That would be fun...

So, Werewolf!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Vampires are way better than Werewolves.

P.S. Still can't believe you didn't choose mine.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Current Topic: Vampires VS Werewolves

Flip I thought about it but easier to learn? Its obvious that english would win since its most peoples starting language! And I tried spanish once it was extremely hard.

Anyways I would have to say vampire just because they can come out every night while werewolves only on full moons. But vampires have the weakness to garlic... so im not sure.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Even if the werewolf comes, the vampire could transfrom to a bat and ran away !

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Vampires! I am a half-vampire, so belive me, they don't turn into bats, but have more better skills.

Showing 16-30 of 55