ForumsForum GamesArgue

55 8949
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

In this game everyone argues about something. Whether it be if green or red apples are better... or whether girls or boys are better, it is acceptable just no things like arguing about who has had better sex or something like that. Whoever wins the arguement gets to pick the next topic. When you post your arguement state what you are arguing about so ppl wont have to dig.

Current topic: Pirates vs. Ninjas

I will post my arguement later.

• 55 Replies
noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

vampires of course have u seen van helsing dracula controls the were wolves

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Ok... vampires win.

New Topic: Armor Games VS Kongregate VS Newgrounds VS Onemorelevel

I will state my arguement when a few other ppl do.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

OH NO! Not Kongregate! Why...? Nothing is fun in ANY website, when you have a bunch of spammers, flamers, and abusers, coupled with solicitors in every single chat room that they have there.

Newgrounds... Meh, not really good at what they do, I heard their method of "communicating" was horrible, but that was what I've heard from, and I never went to Newgrounds, so I can't really say anything.

Onemorelevel has a community?

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Current Topic: Armor Games VS Kongregate VS Newgrounds VS Onemorelevel

I meant every aspect of the site not just the community...

Anyways I would have to say kongregate because it is a fun site where you can level up, there are special games that you can get rewards for playing, there are tons of chat rooms you can get immediate gaming help in, but the forum isnt that good.

Armorgames just has games and a forum as far as im concerned, onemorelevel has a nice daily game feature, while newgrounds has games, movies, music, a forum, everything you can think of that has to do with technology!

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Kongregate - Has chatroom for games and achievments but their community is poor. They have 6,000 games but nearly half of them are terrible games sumbitted by beginner game creators

Armorgames - Has the awesome Armatars which make AG unique and different. Have good games and all of them are not made by amuteur game developers.

Newgrounds - Has Music, Movies, etc as well as Games. Some games are allowed their but some arent in other gameing sites.

Onemorelevel - I havent tried this.

Overall - Overall, It is between Kongregate and Armorgames. I go to Kongregate for the games while AG for the community.

noobking
noobking
301 posts
Nomad

kongre gate rules newground rules armor games ok and onemore level sucks

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Truthfully I just go to onemorelevel for the daily game like once a week, armor games and kongregate daily, and newgrounds once every two days. Btw the armatars I hate they all stink.

aryu
aryu
105 posts
Nomad

armor games all the way

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i think that only armorgames is good the others suck

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Winner: Armorgames

New topic: Chinese food VS Japanese food

Argue!

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i hate bolth of them but the better one will be chinease food

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I just thought of something...

New Topic: What is your favorite genre of food? Example: Chinese, seafood.

My favorite would have to be japanese. I love those slimy water animals in rice and noodles. Yum.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

fast food all the way

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

Bloody food. You know why.

russianfreak
russianfreak