ForumsSupport Forumdeleting certain games

22 3067
96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

i say if the game is bad enuf that it grets be a 3 or below it should be removed not including if its only been rated a couple times or not rated

• 22 Replies
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, even if everybody on AG hates the game but one person, it would be unfair to that one person to delete the game. Not to mention the game developer.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah we said that already.....
Another thing is that they pay him for his game then delete it. Don't you think they payed him in vain?

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Another thing is that they pay him for his game then delete it. Don't you think they payed him in vain?

They get paid?... I don't think so... but I could be wrong.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

They get paid?... I don't think so... but I could be wrong
Some games were sponsored by ArmorGames, meaning they payed the creator. So... If one of the games they had sponsored got too low ratings, their money... You get the point now, I hope?
madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Delete someone's hard work? no way!!! What if you spent a month scripting a flash game and then it gets deleted? you wouldn't be happy right? And besides, the more games the better. There are still people that like the low rated games too, but it's just that a majority of people didn't like it.

mooop888
mooop888
58 posts
Nomad

exactly.. also deleting it would make some people sad like we covered..... but armorgames is supposdly nice so if they deleted the game thats very rude so less people would
like it

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

all games should be treated the same for the developers worked ot make it...that seems to be stated already...

plus...if a game is horrible enough or stupid enough (i guess) AG doesnt take teh game and put it on AG anyway right?

Showing 16-22 of 22