ForumsSupport ForumI Have A Problem

22 3189
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Almost every time I go to a different page on the site, I get logged out automatically. Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem.

• 22 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I don't know why that would happen, maybe try refreshing the page 3 times.

Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

That has happened to me once, Randomly logging me out, I would be mad if it did it while I was writing a very long comment though Just try to ignore it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It shouldn't happen all the time, but it does happen once in awhile. I logs you off automatically.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

ok, here's what you do, contact AG give your E-mail address and tell them the problem.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

ok, here's what you do, contact AG give your E-mail address and tell them the problem.

Ok, thanks.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This sounds like an issue with your browser or computer settings, not Armor Games.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It wasn't doing this until I got Google Chrome.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It may possibly be that problem, or some kind of virus that entered you're computer or maybe you're computer holds to many things in it's files. But that wouldn't completely make any seance if that happened.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I've heard chrome has had problems with that...

Try firefox.
It's free, lightweight, and doesn't have any major bugs.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Can't you have Firefox on Google Chrome? That's what I heard from somebody, but I might be wrong.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Wait you don't have Firefox, Firefox is many better than Internet Explorer. It's faster, and when you're on Internet Explorer it has some problems, doesn't have any new Updates.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

If you have a pc, firefox is a must!!!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Wait you don't have Firefox, Firefox is many better than Internet Explorer. It's faster, and when you're on Internet Explorer it has some problems, doesn't have any new Updates.

I do have Firefox. I never get on IE.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

If you have firefox, then USE IT!!!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Then what Agent said! DO you go on Firefox or no?!

Showing 1-15 of 22