The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernRickRoll'D?

68 18941
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

So... Rickrolls. They've been going around lately. So I've just spent an hour or two making this topic.
EVILEST RICKROLL EVER!

And.
Urban Dictionary definition.
Wikipedia definition, with the history of rickrolling.

COMPILATION OF RICKROLLS! Not a complete list, but enough to make you run away screaming if you are ordered to watch through all of them.

RickRoll'D
The ultimate classic. The URL most experienced rickrollers instantly recognize, and which is on it's way to 12000000 views on youtube. Don't use this one if you really want people to click it. We knooow about its URL.

Rickroll metal remix
I think this one is actually rather awesome. The "song" is absolutely horrendous, but the music really goes well with a nice shade of metal.

ten minute rickroll
Yeah, uhm... Long rickroll. Really long. No one is stupid enough to listen to the whole thing. But it exists, and as it says in the comment box "If someone linked you to this, it means that person hates you."
Not that I hate any of you. :P

RICKROLL´D Indian Style
This one is just plain old weird. Remix, not particularly good. The music and song is from something completely different, but the lip sync is somewhat decent. Not worth linking to, though.

You have been SUPER-RICKROLL´D!
As the title says... SUPER RICKROLL'D! It has a better sound quality than the standard rickroll, I think. Also, it has funny little comments rolling over the screen throughout the whole video. This is definitely my favorite youtube-rickroll. If you must watch a rickroll, watch this one.

Rickroll Rickroll'd
This is basically the classic one again, but with a slightly less known URL. Also, it rickrolls itself at the very beginning. It's odd.

Rickroll'd...
The classic again. But we know we have to vary the URL.

Rickroll'd d'llorkciR
WEIRDEST RICKROLL EVER. It plays backwards and forwards at the same time, and the video is just... Druggy. Worth taking a brief look at! But might give you a headache, the sound is weeeeeird...

alternate Rickroll
A completely different Rick Astley music video that also claims to be a rickroll.

Stereo RickRoll'd!
Lol, stereo sound. If you wanna give you rickrolling victims a proper sound experience, this is the one to trick them with.
(At this point I've watched so many rickrolls that I'm starting to really like the song, and - think Rick Astley is strangely cute. Someone help me cure this, plz?)

RickRoll'd !
Worst rickroll ever. Seriously. It's not even a rickroll. It's just some lame person that named a music video rickroll. I'm not even sure why I'm listing it.

You got Rickrollerized - Rickroll remix
Riskroll - now as rickrollerizing. It's a remix. Not particularly good, but not bad either. Kind of dance music like...

RickRoll´d
Actually not a rickroll. Just some person who decided they'd give their five cents of interpretation of the lyrics. It has the original music, but the video is replaced by a displaying of the lyrics, with the uploader's "funny" comments. If you ever wondered what the actual text to it is, watch this. Or google for the lyrics.

Rick Astley (RickRoll) -- Never Gonna Give You Up
Classic rickroll, no fancy things. I'll copy/paste it's descriptive text, though:
Rick Astley's career may be a thing of the past, but his hit song is very much alive. Play a prank on your friends by performing a RickRoll. All you have to do is call them and play this song over the phone. At that point, they'll be pretty confused, but you've achieved something that so many others of your time have yet to conquer. RickRoll'ing is the prank of the future, so be a part of the future... TODAY!
Or, just send them a link like the rest of us.

RickRoll'd by the worst Astley remix EVER!
According to the descriptive text, you're a legend if you survive listening to the whole thing. Personally, I think it sounds rather awesome, at least for the first minute and a half. The rest is a bit too distorted, but I listened to it. So I guess I'm a legend after that standard.

Rickroll
Yet another copy of the classic one. Has a bit of flimsical text in it, but nothing special.

You've Been RickRoll'D
A clean classic too... With a slight remixing, and it cuts off early. Nothing special (how many standard rickrolls does youtube have???).

Rickroll'd
Video: Hey, guess what? You weren't supposed to click on this on purpose. You're supposed to link it to someone >_>
Me: D: But I iz collectung ze rickrollz!

You've Just Been Rickroll'd!!
Just another standard rickroll. For URL variation.

RICKROLLED!
And another. I wonder if anyone knows how many there really is...

How not to get rickrolled
Basically, this is just another standard rickroll. It just tries to fool you with the title.

How NOT To Get RickRoll'D
Oops, wrong vdeo! The kid is kind of cute, though. In a very - egh, why are you bothering me way. If you haven't realized it, every video claiming to be telling you how NOT to get rickrolled, will attempt to rickroll you.

How to Avoid Getting RickRoll'd
Well... What do you think it is? It starts out with plain text, but step one in how to not get rickroll'd is *surprise* a RICKROLL.

Now for the more or less awesome rickroll related things...

Piano Rickroll also available at this URL.
That is the most awesome rickroll I've ever seen. When I get my hands on a keyboard again, I will need to learn this.

Rickroll'd My school
Now that's an original way of rickrolling a lot of people at once.

RickRoll'D The Movie
It's better to be rickroll'd than thriller'd.
... Just watch it.

Rickroll: The Movie
I like this one better. This is why you memorize the URLs!!!

Mr Burns get rickrolled
Lol, simpsons. Mr. Burns' expression is priceless.

The Simpsons get rickrolled
The power of rickroll at its finest.

If you click this link, you're just too stupid... Seriously, look at the URL...

... Did anyone get rickroll'd?

• 68 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

P.S.
I did not post the link I usually use to rickroll people with. :P

Everyone is more than welcome to add to the list!

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

That one at the top is EVIL!

P.S.If you want to learn more about me, go here

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@thepossum:
Lol, and now you're spreading it! D:
Seriously, I was stuck on that page for quite a while (one and a half full rickroll, approximately)... I had opened it in a new tab, so I couldn't get rid of it before I finally remembered the close tab shortcut... And then there was the popup messages... >_<

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I know and now I am going to ruin some people's days with it!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD Me is evil.

P.S. If you want to learn about me, go here

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Yea I spent 30 minutes getting out of it I cliked X and it said leaving so soon?And all the words popped man that thing is insane!

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Me looooooooooooooooooooves it and me is posting it everywhere ruining people's day!

P.S. If you want to learn about me, go here

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

The metal rick roll was so funny because of rick's voice. Made me LOL so loud that the neighbors could hear it.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yea I spent 30 minutes getting out of it I cliked X and it said leaving so soon?And all the words popped man that thing is insane!
XD It is possibly to get out of it, you just have to keep hitting enter all the way through the lyrics... It takes time, but it can be done!

@thepossum:
Oh you evil you. :P
Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

Haha, Wow, Zophia, That's cool of you to take the time to do this, Plus even though they knew they were getting it you just rick roll'd about 25 people.

thealchemist1
thealchemist1
61 posts
Nomad

Ha, that's awesome!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Haha, Wow, Zophia, That's cool of you to take the time to do this, Plus even though they knew they were getting it you just rick roll'd about 25 people.
I know, it's amazing!
And this was really a waste of time, but I figured enough fun would come out of it so that it would end up being worth it. ^^
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You can close them all with task manager though...although the little popups are annoying :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hitler gets RickRoll'D! It is hilarious!
Lol, I can't believe I missed that one.
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

haha... So I tried the evilest rick rolled at the top, and my security blocked the site So did my firewall lol.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Iron - Knight

Flag

haha... So I tried the evilest rick rolled at the top, and my security blocked the site So did my firewall lol.

Good security.
But hey, you need to get pranked once in a while.
Showing 1-15 of 68