ForumsForum GamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl RPG

99 25966
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Ok, here's what you do, first you choose a character that is on SSBB and is PLAYABLE without hacking, next you rename the character and modify the colors and anything about it, except it's size.
For example, here is a character sheet:

Character: Sonic
Name: Kipdon
And then you show a picture if you can, if you can't describe yourself.

http://i5.tinypic.com/3zqe8fd.jpg

• 99 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

ablu2 encounters jalte.
What do you (two) do?

Stats- ablu2 | jalte

Attk.| 13 | 13
Def.| 14 | 16
Mag.| 12 | 13
HP.| 15 | 15
Attk. aids the chance of heavy damage on a attack roll.
Def. decreases the total amount of damage that person takes during a defence roll.
Mag. is a factor only for the type of equipment the bonus is coming from, the Master Sword has a small bonus to magic, thus the overall attack damage is boosted by the bonus amount (2), if someone has the Mirror Shield, their overall defence parameter is boosted by the amount of magic that is a factor with the piece of equipment, in this case, though not discovered yet, the Mirror Shield boosts the defence roll amount by 5, because the Mirror Shield has a magic boost of 5.

Now that I went out of my way explaining the battle techniques of the game... What do you two do?
Note: Do not say damage, I use a tech roller for seeing damage and experience gained, also, in my previous games, I didn't have a tech roller, so I couldn't note destinctly how much experience or damage was taken or gained, so now that I have the program Tech Roller 5 installed, I can keep tabs on the game and see what is going on, and if you want to install Tech Roller 5 (soon to be 6), sorry, I would get arrested for sending the program out at my age, also it might have a virus, I'm not completely sure about any viruses, but new updates to the Tech Roller are coming soon, and then gameplay will be more efficient.
I'm getting distracted again, ok...

What will you two do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

what satge we at?

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Why does jalte have better stats than me? I am the only one who has been in a battle so far so thats kinda weird... but oh well pikachu pwns so I dont care!

I jump at jalte and land, then use A+V to rack up damage, than thunder immediately after its done to try to make a fast KO.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

jalte you are at pokemon stadium, happy now ablu?
jalte takes 3 and 5 damage (reduced)
ablu2 you have small lightning and thunder, and tackle, those are your only moves.

jalte's turn, jalte, you have Slash, Bow, Boomerang, and Bombs.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Whaat? Well thats mean but what is small lightning? Is it A+>? If so I guess I might be able to win... but why does he get more moves than me? Do you not like me?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i garb him and throw him off the stage and stab him down and then use up b thing to get back on stage( though he probly use wucik attack to get back on stage "hint hint"

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

character : Falco
name : daniel
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/hidden04/hidden04.jpg

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

ok jalte has more moves because link in reality has alot of equipment, and if i gave ablu2 every single pikachu move he would definitely win.
also Daniel, you start with either a Speed (Fox) Blaster, or a Power (Falco) Blaster, which do you pick? also, as a Star Fox character, (Fox, Falco, or Wolf) you earn a slight defence (with speed) bonus, do you want me to roll to see how much (1 to 3) of a bonus you will earn from that game bonus?

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

power and i'll take the roll

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

ok... let me open the program

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

sorry, i had to reinstall it, you get a 1 in defence bonus

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Cant I like pick four moves? I usually only use four moves but you gave me a move I have no idea what it does! Whatever.

When he came down to make sure I stayed down I use thunder and then quick attack back up quickly.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

ablu2 gets back up but took 4 damage from that move jalte did.
jalte took 4 and 2 damage.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

jalte's HP: 1
ablu2's HP: 11
Now do you think I hate you ablu?

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad