ForumsSupport Forummerits... please help

6 1897
mooop888
mooop888
58 posts
Nomad

Will somebody please tell me exactly about merits. Like how you get them. Can players give them too you? Or mods only? Please report back to my profile if you would like to help a poor noob out.

• 6 Replies
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1761198/moderators-merits

sorry for double post

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

lemme help you there I'mthebest and Mooop.

Here's the thread for your needs (hopefully it actually works!).

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Ermm, maybe we shouldn't throw URL's in his face. I only revised I'mthebest's thread. Well, they both cover the issue of merits, hopefully this helps you, Mooop?

ArmorHero
ArmorHero
332 posts
Nomad

Showing him examples isn't the best way... this may lead to copied merits... unless you give him an explanation.

Now; getting a Merit is easy and hard at the sam time... what you should do is write a fairly large review on a game you've played. If a Mod/Admin finds that the comment is merit-worthy than you shall gain 20 Ap... if not, you just might want to try again elsewhere. But be original... and give good, and bad criticism... you can also look at past comments for reference to a merit... these comments would be in bold text, just take a look to get some ideas! Good luck!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Showing him examples isn't the best way... this may lead to copied merits... unless you give him an explanation.

I've learned things this way: The best way to create great works is to mimic great works until you understand how to create them yourself. Explanations can only go so far.
Showing 1-6 of 6