ForumsSupport Forumspammers

21 4394
masterofallgame
masterofallgame
70 posts
Nomad

i think armorgames should have a player mute button so that people wouldent be able to repeatedly spam you tell me if you agree

• 21 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

guys, this has been suggested multipul times. It has been the block users suggestion, or the ignore list, or something. It would aid spammers, becuse they could spam me, but I couldnt yell at them for it. They could also could block moderators which in turn would allow them to spam the crap out of the place. This is a god awfull idea. If they bug you, just delete all of there comments...

Thats all....

Koshionos
Koshionos
881 posts
Jester

yeah, I think I know what hes talking about, it will allow you to not see posts by certain individuals ON YOUR monitor, It won't help with spamming, It just allows you to avoid having to see stupid stuff... like spamming... am I right?

MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

I think it's a good idea, though of course you should not be able to block Mods. It's a common option at sites I play at, and it has really made my gaming experiences much more pleasant.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

A good idea i agree with this idea of complete awesomeness!

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

mute? are you talking about ignoring or blocking the user well if that's what you're talkin bout' then I agree 100% it would be great if you could ignore user's who spam on your profyle

frankcoef
frankcoef
10 posts
Nomad

ye block spawners but only for 1 hour when the go online

Showing 16-21 of 21