ForumsSupport ForumIt makes me so mad!

16 3381
theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

It makes me so mad when I am trying to rate a game and it pops me back to the home page. Does that happen to you? If it does tell me how to fix it.

• 16 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ish...it's only bad when you were in the middle of the playing the game.

That's why i always rate the game after i am done playing.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I use Internet Explorer but I have Firefox I just don't use it

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

This happens to me a lot. I suggest that you wait for the whole page to load.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

This happens to me every other game. I just click and hold,or I click then scroll up/down.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

it happens to me to but it happens only when i rate it a .5 i think it is because you might not be clicking on the rating bar but right by it i think that might be the prob idk for sure but i think it might be the problem

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

its just a glitch just keep trying I'll eventually work

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

If it happens just refresh the page, or close the browser and try gain. it is a glitch, and no one knows quite whhy it happens.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

@theone, DON'T use I.E., use firefox
btw to help with your problem, when you click on a game, click anywhere in the screen then rate the game you're playing

the same thing happened to me when I was using I.E. that why I'm telling you this.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

IE 7 shouldn't experience this problem, but to guarantee it, use Firefox.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It doesn't matter which browser you are using, because this is caused by the page not done loading. If you are afraid of that happening, click the rating and drag your mouse out. and keep doing that until it rates.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I have noticed it does it alot less when you use Firefox, and IE 7 still does it alot.It is also more likely to happen if you try to rate the game,while the page is still loading.There are actually a few more theories on why this one happens, more then any other glitch on the site from what I can tell.

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

This has happened to me some times. I do not know why it does that but it is something you need to get over with. ;-)

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's not really a big deal, and doesn't happen as much as it used to...

Maria4ever
Maria4ever
79 posts
Nomad

Warfare riles

What do you mean LolBulle? (funny name) :-)
theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

O ok well I don't think I have to use Firefox I will stay with I.E 7. I just like it better

Showing 1-15 of 16