ForumsSupport ForumPersonal Comments

15 2536
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK, so this is based off of this suggestion.I thought about the cons within this idea and thought on how this could be solved.Well then I thought about personal blogs.The idea is to have a special section where you could leave extra comments for status reports,info concerning yourself, or really anything that you would want to post on your own comments.I do realize this is not an original idea as other sites have used it before,but this would solve a current issue,and the thing is comments on peoples profiles is not a completely original idea in itself.So really I don't think that should be an issue.Now for people who are wondering where we shoul put it in the profile.I would suggest this....

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/AGidea.jpg

Also as a side note.I do realize a section for status reports is already suggested,but this is not simply an idea of updating what your stutus is.It could be used for whatever you see needed,and of course to give it purpose, it would give you 0 AP.Anyways what do you guys think of this idea,and what type of cons could it have that I could try to fix in the idea.

• 15 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 15