ForumsSupport ForumCurrent Leaderboard: How it works

22 4527
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

The current leader board is shown in a blue list here.

Well lots of people are confused of how it works and I am here to try and clear it up. So the lucky 25 people who has gained the most AP. Some people gain more than AP then these 25, but I will tell you how I think it works.

Ok this goes by every month. But it seems like it goes by everyday in a month. So believe the leader board goes by the average amount of Ap you gain that month that you are on. For example, if you are on one day and gain 1,000 AP, it will say 1000 on the leader board. If you are on 5 days and gain 10,000AP it will show as 2,000. So the leader board calculates how much AP you have gained in a month and divide by all the days you have been active and put the average on the leader board.

Any questions, problems, or comments, post them here!

• 22 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Oh,you forgot to mention a glitch that happens when your on the mnthly boards,sometimes your name dissapears.Happened to me and many others.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

The only people that don't disappear are sometimes the people that earn points by rating then commenting a game, I guess rating games helps keep you in the months leader board until the end of the month.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Thanks plokkey. I was wondering the wonders of the leaderboard.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

hmmm...interesting...i never knew that. thx alot!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, dosn't that make the people in the top who have like.....4,000 look really spamy?

Any way, leave it to plokkey to pull something out that no one knew. lol Good job dude.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Wow I never knew that, I was like 15 in the leaderboards an hour ago, but now I'm 20 something. weird.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I think its because of the average AP that plokkey said? or is it not

Nope,one day i was #6 with 600 then another day some guy with 400 something took my spot and i wasnt on and it was in the same month.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Thanks plokkey. I was wondering the wonders of the leaderboard

Just a theory, but your welcome anyway.

Wow, dosn't that make the people in the top who have like.....4,000 look really spamy?

4000 is crazy....

Wow I never knew that, I was like 15 in the leaderboards an hour ago, but now I'm 20 something. weird.

Because you drop down everyday, probably at a specific hour.

Nope,one day i was #6 with 600 then another day some guy with 400 something took my spot and i wasnt on and it was in the same month.

I don't know I haven't seen that happen before.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Thanks I always wondered how it worked...

zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

ya i wondered cause i no i would get more than was on there like one month i new i had at least 700 and i was never on there or it would take me off

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Really, it divides by the number of active days? No wonder the list never exceeds 2000.

So it basically counts your average?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

That's what I basically said. Also just a thought not, really how it works.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, it's not certain? Maybe Carlie can confirm this.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Yea, maybe I should have emphasized "think" in the first post.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, maybe you can record someone's point average and point gain and find out.

(Someone who's in the current leaders)

Showing 1-15 of 22