ForumsGamesWho has played Bloons Tower Defence 3?

23 5950
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

It's a really good game and I think it should be on ArmorGames.

• 23 Replies
Ajal
Ajal
135 posts
Nomad

I personally thing that the Bloons tower defense games are getting worse... i found number 1 to be a 8/10, 2 a 6/10 and 3 a 2/10. There are too many items and such to ruin the game.

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,594 posts
Nomad

It's ok. I think many items is a good thing, as long as you don't have to learn them all at once.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I love all things Bloons.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I like Bloons TD 3 alot its pretty great! with all the changing appearances its pretty good if you ask me!

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

BloonsTD3 rocks!!!

I personally thing that the Bloons tower defense games are getting worse... i found number 1 to be a 8/10, 2 a 6/10 and 3 a 2/10. There are too many items and such to ruin the game.

Better to have too much than not enough. Just play the game without all the extra stuff, it's still possible. And first of all, your "Statement" was a complete opinion, in my opinion, the games are going from worse to better! #1 6/10, #2 7/10, #3 9/10. And the different tracks and difficulties are fun all together.
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

I love the normal Balloon games, they're fun to do. The tower versions should be left to the actual tower and defense games.

FutureUSMC
FutureUSMC
270 posts
Nomad

I like Bloons Tower Defense 3. I think that is the best one out yet. I personally like the options of having different weapons to use. The maps are also very creative.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Very challenging, even on easy mode. I do like the multiple upgrades, but they cost almost as much as the tower itself.

FutureUSMC
FutureUSMC
270 posts
Nomad

I happen to like the upgrades

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

The upgrades are awesome! Who doesn't like SuperMonkeys with Plasma Vision?!?

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

there's already a 3?!(man I need to get updated on gaming xD)

killingspree
killingspree
18 posts
Nomad

Great game the 8-Direction shooters ( don't remember the name )
are the best I think...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I have played that spectacular game. My favorite tower is the one that fires needles.

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

Bloons TD III is awesome. It was my second TD game and I loved it. Now I'm into Gemcraft and perhaps Flash Element TD.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Bloons TD III is awesome. It was my second TD game and I loved it. Now I'm into Gemcraft and perhaps Flash Element TD.

Yes it's awesome.
Gemcraft owns btd3.
Flash element is not bad.

My favorite tower is the one that fires needles.

Super monkey or normal monkey?

They both shoot needles
Showing 1-15 of 23