ForumsGamesCall of duty 4 fans

35 8183
killswitchz
killswitchz
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, this is the call of duty fan page.. i have been playing call of duties forever and call of duty 4 is the best one yet.. What is your personal favorite 2 weapons in a combination... mine is a barret 50.cal sNIPa and a P90 submachine gun.

i love being in ghillie suits.. it camoflaugues you greatly in any grassy position... my favorite map is pipeline... add on to this!

• 35 Replies
Naplouse
Naplouse
3 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty 4 was a great game
the ending was very exciting to me

YogurtTubes
YogurtTubes
9 posts
Nomad

not a bad game considering that i played the online more then any other game i have. But its not all that great and will probably be tossed aside once battlefield bad company comes out. and i really enjoy the M1200 shotgun

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I like .50 cal with deep penatration and stopping power,1 hit kill every time.And I ROCK with a deagle.I like crossfire,but over time it has become less of a sniping map....=(

miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

i love that game so much, im rank 55 on my computer and 49 on live

kimse
kimse
27 posts
Nomad

I like the .50 cal and P90

daa29
daa29
6 posts
Peasant

i like the 50.cal and the deagle and bloc is my fave map i love to snipe

daa29
daa29
6 posts
Peasant

and i'm in presige mode

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i play it all the time, it rocks on xbox live

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

It was a great game, but I quit playing after I went into prestige mode a few times. And I pissed a lot of people off... I rocked COD4.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol im only level 53, and not prestige, but when i do get 55 im goin straight to prestige

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Prestige mode is a waste of time, period.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

is it true that if you do it 10 times you get a perk?

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

No, you just get the stupid golden cross icon. Don't go into prestige mode! Keep your weapons and camo, it doesn't matter if you have a stupid icon next to your name as long as you can pwn noobs.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

o ok, well then i wont

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

this is the sickest game in da world other than gears of war 1. I heard that they are already making a new one but they don't know the name yet. I hope it is future warfare though because that would be kind of kewl.

Showing 1-15 of 35